fav dog breed?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cockers are u great too
070.jpg

yeah its a great website you can look thorugh each breed and who has puppies ans where, its where i got Storm my amstaff from

Your right it is a top site , i bought a chihuahua of all dogs off there . but have always wanted a frenchbulldog . .....i seen the pic you posted of your staffie i love him ,is it a blue colour ? do like the staffies also just dont have the space ......

my boy is a Cavalier king charles spanial x maltese
absolutely awesome companion dogs, he follows me EVERYWHERE and is very loyal, dont leave hair all over the house etc

PC250746.jpg

Your right it is a top site , i bought a chihuahua of all dogs off there . but have always wanted a frenchbulldog . .....i seen the pic you posted of your staffie i love him ,is it a blue colour ? do like the staffies also just dont have the space ......

Its a she LOL, She is blue and white, an american staffie so she will be quite bigish. Yeah they do need a bit of space because they tend to be a bit spako, and i can tell she will be too already. And they LOVE to jump!!

I'll give you one guess what my favourite dog breed is...............................

I have to say my Fav dog breed is an Amstaff

Here is a pic of pearl she is owned by my 11 year old daughter

What ever breed of dog you get do your homework on them and buy from a responsible breeder and if it is a pure bred dog get the papers

Donny

Pearl.jpg

I have to say my Fav dog breed is an Amstaff

Here is a pic of pearl she is owned by my 11 year old daughter

What ever breed of dog you get do your homework on them and buy from a responsible breeder and if it is a pure bred dog get the papers

Donny

Pearl.jpg

Now that is a mangnificent Amstaff. :D

To the OP, you need to get a dog that will fit in with your lifestyle, your current dog etc.
Do you mind grooming, if it sheds loads of hair, do you want boisterous, laid back, slobbery etc?

All to be taken into consideration, also do you want a pup or an older dog?
Many great rescue dogs waiting for adoption. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back