favourite dogs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reece89

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all i was wondering everyones favourite breed of dogs mine would have to be a mixup between a staffy and a labradour and aslso wats ur favourite crossbreeds:D

Love rotties and mastiffs. Boxers are great as well. Favourite cross would be rottie x mastiff, which is what I have.

yer rottweilers r nice, rottie x mastiff that'll be interesting

French Bulldogs - cross breeds is a hard one there are so many. I do like the big Mastiff x Dane type dogs.

french bulldogs? i got an aussie bullie, love her 2 bits

malamute?? doing a google search rite now oh their like huskies

I'm a staffyX and/or random mutt from the RSPCA fan myself. I'm not sure that I could ever bring myself to buy a purebred dog.
I used to like Great Danes until I lived with one. Never again :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Great Danes!!!! Though they need alot of training, they are very loyal.

And of course my fiances highly intelligent punk poodle geanie, believe it or not, she is an awesome guard dog and has one of the funniest personalities i have come accross.

Last edited:
thats a very colourfull dog u have their ozzy python lol

Malamute is like a Husky, except nicer looking i think. I still love the mutts though. Every dog ive had has been a purebred, my parents owned a Jack Russell X Foxie a few ago, he was pretty awesome. As long as theyre a nice looking dog, fairly obediant, and have some character about them, i love em!

the missus until recently was a creative groomer. my poodle has had many colourings, a giant puzzle, chequered flag for indy. i'm glad i finally have a white dog again

Hornets favourite dogs............

Attachments

• hotdogs.jpg
    hotdogs.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 43
  • hotdog.jpg
    hotdog.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back