favourite dogs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im thinkin about gettin a labrdour x staffy this afternoon ill post pics if i do wich i probly will lol

lol donk, malamutes are used out western queensland to protect sheep from dog attack

I like dogs, but dogs dont like me. Its gotta be the hair or the beard, last one to chew on me was a staffy, and before that a rottweiler bitch. This is only recent too, never had any issues before, i used to have a 60 something KG Rotti!

Go the Rottis and Mastiffs pure, and Mastiff mongrels.

I've got a Boxer X Lab. Great dog. Bit funny lookin but that's why we love him!
Been thinking about getting an English Mastiff to keep him company.

Golden Retrievers are the best - can put them with any kids and no probs - unless they class death by licking an issue??????? Got a German Shepherd as well - she's pretty soft - but look out if you get on her wrong side!

These are my babies!

Bess.jpg

Bess and Gemma.jpg

Gemma.jpg

English Cocker Spaniels, Dobermans and Great Danes are on my top 3 list:)

Thanks nickamon - they're both about 5 years old - and the best pal's you could have! My partner works a lot of night shift - so having the German Shepherd around makes me feel a little safer! She's happy if someone comes through the back door - but if you come in uninvited LOOK OUT!

My Shepherd makes me feel safe too. So did my Border Collie. A (comparatively) little girl with a massive bark, oh how she frightened anyone who dared come to the door.

My Shepherd doesn't even have to bark. He's tall, even for a male, and people tend to be afraid of him on sight, which is useful.

Irish wolfhounds ROCK! (such gentle giants)
i also like Dalmatians, Whippets, Weimaraners and Rhodesian Ridgebacks...

Last edited:
this is my baby Jenna! shes a pure boxer!

shes sooooo goofy! we love her to bits!

want to get her a friend in a year or so when she settles down.... (like shes ever gonna settle!!)

tossing up a bull mastiff, doberman or another boxer.....

sorry about all the pics! :) just love showing her off! hehehe

JenLounge3.jpg

jennahamburger.jpg

jennatoungecurl.jpg

JenChicken02.jpg

JennaMarch2007-01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back