Favourite movies & suggestions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was on tv the other night. Their rv huh lol. Been watching weeds as well, its good but not amazing. Light viewing I guess lol.

I can never remember names of movies, but theres a hilarious one with steve martin and he's in the army, I think sargent (sp) bilko? Cracks me up every time. and Friday1,2 and 3..

Cant beat the godfather 1&2 or the highlander there my favorites

Havent watched friday in ages. Bad santa, bad news bears. Anything from tarantino or kubrick. Donnie darko, the usual suspects, lesbian vampire killers (bahahahahaha, serious serious movie), kiss kiss bang bang, tank girl, point break (love it hahaha), some randon suggestions. Dead set is a good mini series.

wolf creek is awesome, wanted to do a road trip there since I watched that.

life in cold blood :)

As sad as it it magnum pi has been on tv late at night and Im totally hooked. Its ridiculous and the theme song is awesome bahahaha.

Last edited:
+1 for Sons of Anarchy. The US off season is coming up, and I can't wait.

I like to nostalgia every now and again and watch things like Bewitched, I Dream of Jeanie, M*A*S*H

What I'm hooked on at the moment is Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Raising Hope, Nurse Jackie... the list goes on. Robot Chicken cracks me up, but my absolute favourite right now is United States of Tara.

anything with jason statham, like crank 1,2, transporter 1,2,3 , lockstock and 2 smoking barrels, snatch

I love blow. such a good movie. I love mafia movies, anything johnny depp or al pacino..i also really like christian bale. The walking dead was a good show :p

cheech and chong
gumball rally
smokey and the bandit theres some nostalgia for ya.
Any Clint Eastwood movie, good bad & the ugly, fistfull of dollars etc.
Terrence Hill and Bud Spencer movies still rock.

'Shooter' with Mark Wahlberg is definitely right up there, as is Mel Gibson's 'Apocalypto'.

i dare ya to watch through funky forrest

or the human centipede...:twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back