Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I red this topic from top to bottom.
Hard task.

I am not interested in this topic at all, but must to do this.
I wish that topic will die. I want to read other things.

This is what mods are up to every day.
Hard job.

not being mean
but you get the dog put down

once it has killed and had fresh blood if it were mine no matter how much i love it if it killed ANYTHING i would simply walk out the back with tears in my eyes and put it down quick and painless

as i wouldnt be able to trust it around any other animal let alone a small child

my opinion anyways

hornet said:
i'm with jeramie85, if the dog is that inclined to kill a child could be next,

Lol, sorry, but I don't think so. We're talking about a pedigreed Siberian Husky here who is a much loved member of the family. The thought of euthanising the dog because it killed the odd pidgeon/possum is (in my opinion) absolutely absurd :rolleyes: :x

The dog has never shown any aggression towards people whatsoever. He is not protective of his food (or anything else), and is very obedient. He's not a killing machine, lol, he's just a dog who likes to chase birds - what dog doesn't? Main difference being that he is big and fast enough to actually catch them.

hornet said:
that guys cat wasnt juts killing mice, it was killing all sorts of things and it killed the next dorr neighbours cat, a small child is about the same size

It killed a couple of pidgeons, a possum, and a cat. And the only 'small child' that could be compared in size to a cat would be a newborn. Would you leave a newborn with a big dog?? I know I wouldn't! I wouldn't leave a toddler unsupervised with any dog, or even a small child for that matter. This argument is getting really ridiculous.

If Kataan is such a vicious killing machine, how come he didn't eat my tiny King Charles Cavalier Spaniel puppies when I got them? Seriously guys, think before you post.

Well done Slateman haha
I am interested & can't even bring myself to read it all :lol:

yea, but you're a lazy bum ;P hehe

I've read every post, it's an interesting issue, and I simply love to see illogic in action ;)
even when hard cold facts are dropped here and there, people will simply refuse to believe other than what they choose to believe in, I find it simply amazing :)

i small child crawling would be about the size of a cat

i small child crawling would be about the size of a cat

My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppies fit into the palm of my hand when I brought them home - that's much smaller than your average moggy. Why didn't Kataan kill them??

And who says that animals that kill other, smaller animals have a tendency to be aggressive towards people? Cats love to kill mice, birds and other small creatures. Does this mean they love to kill little babies aswell? :shock:

There is some flawed logic in some of the points being raised here. Can I say again please, think before you post. Otherwise you just make yourself look silly.

This whole thread is silly :lol:
I mean if people want to feed a cat to their snake, there is nothing stopping them.
If you find something wrong with it, just don't do it.

It's that easy.
We don't need to get all moral about it.

lol what happened to the feeding cats to snake bit anyway:p

i find children to be very tasteless, the time it takes to bleed, gut and prepare the meat is just not worth it, jmo tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back