Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Screaming kitten".......bet it wasn't screaming for long.

I have to agree with the guy, if rats can be fed and they can be pets too, why not cats?

i think the only reptile to eat a puppy would be probably the amethest python ancondas retics burms and probably the olive python i could be wrong

thats bullpoo how can u call ur self an animal lover if u say its crewl to feed a live kitten to a snake but not crewl to feed a live rat and im sure the screaming part was exagerated still i would be warry a kitten could probley do a bit of damage if the snake that wasnt in the eating mood

No probs with puppies either, babies is just being stupid.
For that matter, i have no issues feeding your snakes, cockatoos, fish, rabbits, emus or other snakes as long as they are captive bred legally. Who says a rat is worth less than any other animal?

With that said imo you would have to be pretty twisted person to feed a live kitten to a snake.
Personally i don't think i could watch it, i'm not a big cat fan but theres something about kittens.

well does that mean head first is the best way to feed your python kittens ?
Also i think if a rat made more noise what would they sound like ?
I dont think its right to feed live but when you read his whole story he has a point and we dont need Au to get on the band wagon and say we cant feed anything but rabbit snags to our snakes

spottedpython said:
poor kitten but every animal has to eat but for a kitten to die like that is just wrong
What sound do rats make when you feed them LIVE to your snakes ?

I cant see how a cats life is worth more then a rats !

Any live animal has atleast a chance of escape in the wild. feeding an animal, especially one the snake would not normally encounter, in captive conditions seems a bit unsporting to me. just a point. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back