Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
II told him I was going to drive away with it.
zu4eje8u.jpg

It would have been tempting not to, that is one pretty snake :) the pink on albinos weirds me out a little, but I still really like them.

He is a tiny little gtp :)

Mine are 8 months old and on almost week old rat pups. They're about triple the size of yours by the looks :lol:

Are you saying the rat pups or the snake is triple the size?

Are you saying the rat pups or the snake is triple the size?

I'll post a picture when I get home from work in a few days, but the snakes I got are 8 months old and close to triple the size I reckon.

One is green now too (which I missed being away for work)

Gorgeous animals too by the way :)

I'll post a picture when I get home from work in a few days, but the snakes I got are 8 months old and close to triple the size I reckon.

One is green now too (which I missed being away for work)

Gorgeous animals too by the way :)
That would be good to see, I believe that my GTP is due to start its colour change soon as well. Mine is an Aussie GTP, what location is yours?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Took some pics of my girl feeding. Tried to take a video on my ipad but when I clicked the thing to stop it I realised I had never started it! Dammit!! Was so cute she decided to try eating upside down today. But of course it had to be the one time she did it the video had to not work:rolleyes:

View attachment 296190View attachment 296196View attachment 296197 Took some pics of my girl feeding. Tried to take a video on my ipad but when I clicked the thing to stop it I realised I had never started it! Dammit!! Was so cute she decided to try eating upside down today. But of course it had to be the one time she did it the video had to not work:rolleyes:

Naww cute :) upside down is fun. Back to front is hilarious though lol.

What's her hide made from? I think it's cool that she seems to have a preference for yellow.

PS clean her water bowl :p lol

Naww cute :) upside down is fun. Back to front is hilarious though lol.

What's her hide made from? I think it's cool that she seems to have a preference for yellow.

PS clean her water bowl :p lol
What do you mean by back to front? Her hide is a cardboard box covered in electrical tape....

image.jpg
She did swallow one backwards once, ate it and got it down alot quicker then head first. it sticks Pretty good. I seem to have a liking for using it to make stuff.
im such a weirdo

Last edited:
Cool :) I use toilet paper rolls in Steve's enclosure too. He likes going in and out of them and I've made a kinda maze out of it.

Cool :) I use toilet paper rolls in Steve's enclosure too. He likes going in and out of them and I've made a kinda maze out of it.
Same with my girl. She's almost to big at times though...... When I move her to her big enclosure I might give her some more and maybe some longer ones

Same with my girl. She's almost to big at times though...... When I move her to her big enclosure I might give her some more and maybe some longer ones

I'm thinking of making the substrate deeper than usual and burying toilet paper rolls in it as an underground maze.

Lol. Wonder how that would turn out!?!
probably like it actually since they're burrowers

Lol. Wonder how that would turn out!?!
probably like it actually since they're burrowers

Yeah that's why I'm doing it :) I read that in the wild they find a prey's burrow and then dig it out to make it bigger for itself, but don't actually dig their own burrows from scratch.

Nice lump there :) what are you feeding her and how often?
hopper rat once a week. not sure when I should extend it
finally got a video of her ;)
[video=youtube;V17gLL0gZjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V17gLL0gZjk&feature=em-upload_owner[/video]

hopper rat once a week. not sure when I should extend it

I'm planning to extend it to once every two weeks once Steve hits 12 months. He's eating one small adult mouse every 7 day at the moment. At the same time I plan stop providing heat at night, although he'll be 12 months in January so by then I wont be giving him heat during the day either (it's already freaking hot up here lol)

PS Nice vid! She eats fairly quickly which is awesome :D How do you defrost your rat? It looks so fluffy :) Hehe

I'm planning to extend it to once every two weeks once Steve hits 12 months. He's eating one small adult mouse every 7 day at the moment. At the same time I plan stop providing heat at night, although he'll be 12 months in January so by then I wont be giving him heat during the day either (it's already freaking hot up here lol)

PS Nice vid! She eats fairly quickly which is awesome :D How do you defrost your rat? It looks so fluffy :) Hehe
I pretty much just do what u do when making noodles:lol: just boil the jug put some water in a bowl then put a plate with the rat on top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back