Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much just do what u do when making noodles:lol: just boil the jug put some water in a bowl then put a plate with the rat on top

Cool! I've never thought to try that before - great idea!

I have a plastic bowl that I always use for mine. Just fill it up with hot water from the tap, chuck the rat in and let it soak until it's squishy and warm. Comes in handy for feeding too - just hold the bowl in front of Steve's face and he takes it - no cutlery (tongs) required hehe

Cool! I've never thought to try that before - great idea!

I have a plastic bowl that I always use for mine. Just fill it up with hot water from the tap, chuck the rat in and let it soak until it's squishy and warm. Comes in handy for feeding too - just hold the bowl in front of Steve's face and he takes it - no cutlery (tongs) required hehe

by the time the ones im feeding her know have defrosted theyre cold, but the water was still warm so I just put it in a zip lock bad and sat it in the water for a minute to warm it up ;) not that she really cares, she takes it either way:rolleyes:

by the time the ones im feeding her know have defrosted theyre cold, but the water was still warm so I just put it in a zip lock bad and sat it in the water for a minute to warm it up ;) not that she really cares, she takes it either way:rolleyes:

Haha that's it! Gotta love our little pigs :)

I have a big difference as well, my new GTP is 8 months old and I just fed him his first feed with me which was a 3 gram fuzzy mouse and my BHP's which are just a tad older are about 1250mm long and eating 140 gram rats no worries at all.
y2a9aveq.jpg

3 gram feeds still? Has it eaten at all in the last 8 months? :p

3 gram feeds still? Has it eaten at all in the last 8 months? :p

It was eating a 3 gram to start with as a tester to see if it would eat. It is eating two fuzzy mice now and moving onto hopper mice. It is very healthy and I trust the breeder 100%. The breeder got it feeding really well before I got it, it ate the second day I had it.

Naww cute :) upside down is fun. Back to front is hilarious though lol.

What's her hide made from? I think it's cool that she seems to have a preference for yellow.

PS clean her water bowl :p lol
now this is feeding back to front. 2:30[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oC0OqueoYKA[/video]

now this is feeding back to front. 2:30[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oC0OqueoYKA[/video]

Hahaha literally :p

Did you see the pic in my original post? That's the one I was talking about earlier.

Hahaha literally :p

Did you see the pic in my original post? That's the one I was talking about earlier.
Yeah I saw it. I should take a pic of the size difference between the two brands, see how much of a difference there really is

PP.
I wouldn't use any type of tape in your enclosure- electrical, masking, sticky, etc.
It only needs to start lifting and you will cause pain and damage to your python.
Their skin really sticks and they can't get themselves free.

Reptile inc vs Pisces
image.jpg
Both fuzzies

- - - Updated - - -

ive discovered moccona likes dropping and eating her food in her water. Ever since I accidentally dropped her rat in the water, she's been doing it herSelf since. I wonder why she likes it wet and to get started in the water... Once she has the head done she pulls it back out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back