Feeding?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you have no idea what iv tried and what i haven't, i know countless ''heroes'' that powerfeed and most also cut corners as well , lack of perches for climbing is a good example ;)
so please don't try to talk to me like you know your stuff better then i do...because you simple don't.

as with most animals on this earth ,the less they are fed the longer they live and healthier they are, the more they are feed the more trouble they have down the track , in many other species if not fed the right food and in controlled amounts, can grow too quickly and develop all sorts of problems.you shouldn't base your comments just on studies , also use your experience and common sense.

Please grace us with your knowledge and experience on this subject as you seem to be basing your reply on something you have found on the WWW not on actual
personal experience.

as with most animals on this earth ,the less they are fed the longer they live and healthier they are, the more they are feed the more trouble they have down the track , in many other species if not fed the right food and in controlled amounts, can grow too quickly and develop all sorts of problems.you shouldn't base your comments just on studies , also use your experience and common sense.

Where do you get this info from? I was lead to believe that the eating less food theory was proven incorrect in humans and various animals like fruit flies. What is eaten is the important issue from my understanding.

So i should listen to some random on a forum over a professor lecturing on a related subject? Im not claiming to know everything like you are(hence why i used the words you quote), but it would be nice if you could provide something to support what you are claiming as a clear cut fact.

Or are you just stirring? can be confusing sometimes :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back