Few random gecko pickies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to get the camera back out over the weekend for you :)

nice geckos saz they always have that innocent look in them like a penguin has that bad *** tuxedo built into there fur

Ok then Saz, enclosure pics toooooooooo please :D

You know how much I love pictures!!!

LMAO!! All the knobbies are kept in racks so nothing very special to show you there, the arboreals are kept in various sizes exo terras.

:)

Yes Saz i amongst others would love to see your arboreal setups. I will show you mine if you shows yours !

I never handled my levis, whats a bite like pain wise - wussy me was always freaked out by the hissing and jumping around :), do they calm down with regular handling?, tho i know they are mostly a look don't touch rep

Never been bitten by a levis, they are all bark no bite. Been bitten by various Oeduras, amyae and asper and hardly felt a thing. Nothing to worry about at all.

Thanks for that :). How are the 'skittles' coming along?

Skittles are coming along great, I got a fair few clutches out of them this season which I will be growing up to see how they turn out in eight months time!

:)

ahh this is soo cruel Saz, I can't wait to get a few gecks of my own, yet no money at all and just had to pay fines and bills on top of that too :cry:

Would love some occies soon though if you have any :D

Cheers mate

Thals 8)

Saz,
Care to show some extra pics of those 2 species in particular?? Aswell as your Oedura's and Saltuarius'?

Absolutely beautiful!

Here, here... lets see your Oedura:D. Great pics there, the Stellatus must be pretty uncommon in captivity, are they?

OMG they are so cute! I am thinking about getting a smooth-knob talied gecko. Does anyone knoe why they stand up and arch there back like they do in the 1st pic

They arch there back and stand realli high if they are threatened its to make them look bigger and strong.

They arch there back and stand realli high if they are threatened its to make them look bigger and strong.

Incorrect :lol:=> knob tails are the fitness fanatics of the reptile world, they always like to be in peak physical condition so regularly undertake random 'push-up' sessions and have been known to bench press cage furnishings. I had one that could beat me in an arm wrestling match and would regularly abseil to stay in peak condition. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DSCN4439.jpg

A GECKO FITNESS VIDEO:

DSCN4487.jpg

great geckos saz, good to see the stellatus are going super. very nice collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back