Finally! I Finally got a snake!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tildy

Im so excited! That I just cant hide it! Just picked up my new lil pygmy python today! It is sooo cute! Named it Miki which is Inuit (Eskimo) for little. Figured it fit pretty well. Will post pics tomorrow cause i didnt want to overwhelm the lil thing on its first night at my house. Yay! Yay! Yay!

I don't blame you for being excited - it is really exciting! I love the name. Look forward to the pictures.

Lol, Black Headed Python. Then maybe Ill look at some lizards for variety. Im thinking stick with simple in beardies or blue tongues till I get more experience. Im sure this is the start of something.

The photos arent very good but my mum's camera was having battery issues and kept turning off and she was starting to get a lil stressed so I kept it short but here she is (well I think its a she at ne rate).IMG_0640.jpgIMG_0638.jpg

Thanks for the photos. She's so tiny and lovely too. Congrats!

Hehe thanx. My boyfriend after hearing all about her last night just says "you're in love". I replied, well when u see her you will be in love too.

IMG_0637.jpg She actually was a lil curious about the camera but mostly nervous. This pic actually sums her up. Curious but nervous just now.

IMG_0641.jpgIMG_0642.jpgIMG_0643.jpg

I had to add this cause it's her first feed at my place and though I didn't know it till afterwards I was a little nervous. I wasn't sure if the move would stress her out and put her off her food. Clearly it didn't. Yay! I think this means she is kinda settled in a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is very cute, looks very similar to my little guy

229549_10150609766115398_644075397_18374973_3572386_n.jpg

Who is the breeder of yours???

Cute name! My son named ours... I wanted to call him Smallpox lol

so cute!! I would love one of these but they are out of my price range. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Keep us updated!!! :)

they look sweet as.. wholly crap they are small.. the colours are wicked even for something so young!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back