Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fined..

I got charged years ago for something that I thought was ridiculous.

I had just started in a new job. Being ex militiary, I am very conscious about being late for work...

Anyway, I used to drive an old Cortina that suffered badly from vapour lock, particularly in hot weather. I was driving to work and as I turned right into the South Stuart Highway, my car stalled... I pulled to the side of the road and popped the bonnet.

After 15 minutes or so of trying unsuccessfully trying to start the car (vapour lock), I decided to pour a little fuel from the jerry can I had in the boot directly into the carby. As I was in a rush and getting very nervous about being late, I spilled some fuel and it splashed all over my arm. I got back into the car and turned the key... the car started.

Nervous about being late for work, I drove off but decided I needed a cigarette to calm my nerves. I had just picked fourth gear and lit the match to light my cigarette when my arm ignited. I immediately opened the window, waving my arm madly out the window trying to extinguish the fire just as a police officer was driving in the opposite direction. He hung a u-turn, lights flashing and siren wailing and pulled me over.

I was charged that day for....

Waiving a firearm out the window.. ;)

i got charged years ago for something that i thought was ridiculous.

I had just started in a new job. Being ex militiary, i am very conscious about being late for work...

Anyway, i used to drive an old cortina that suffered badly from vapour lock, particularly in hot weather. I was driving to work and as i turned right into the south stuart highway, my car stalled... I pulled to the side of the road and popped the bonnet.

After 15 minutes or so of trying unsuccessfully trying to start the car (vapour lock), i decided to pour a little fuel from the jerry can i had in the boot directly into the carby. As i was in a rush and getting very nervous about being late, i spilled some fuel and it splashed all over my arm. I got back into the car and turned the key... The car started.

Nervous about being late for work, i drove off but decided i needed a cigarette to calm my nerves. I had just picked fourth gear and lit the match to light my cigarette when my arm ignited. I immediately opened the window, waving my arm madly out the window trying to extinguish the fire just as a police officer was driving in the opposite direction. He hung a u-turn, lights flashing and siren wailing and pulled me over.

lmao

I got charged years ago for something that I thought was ridiculous.

I had just started in a new job. Being ex militiary, I am very conscious about being late for work...

Anyway, I used to drive an old Cortina that suffered badly from vapour lock, particularly in hot weather. I was driving to work and as I turned right into the South Stuart Highway, my car stalled... I pulled to the side of the road and popped the bonnet.

After 15 minutes or so of trying unsuccessfully trying to start the car (vapour lock), I decided to pour a little fuel from the jerry can I had in the boot directly into the carby. As I was in a rush and getting very nervous about being late, I spilled some fuel and it splashed all over my arm. I got back into the car and turned the key... the car started.

Nervous about being late for work, I drove off but decided I needed a cigarette to calm my nerves. I had just picked fourth gear and lit the match to light my cigarette when my arm ignited. I immediately opened the window, waving my arm madly out the window trying to extinguish the fire just as a police officer was driving in the opposite direction. He hung a u-turn, lights flashing and siren wailing and pulled me over.

Ha ha good one! :)

I was once pulled over for driving the wrong way up a one way street.
The policeman said " Do you realise you were driving the wrong way up a one way street?"
To which i replied " no officer".
He said "didn't you see the arrows?"
I said "Arrows?" " I didn't even see the Indians!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back