First RPM/JAG hatchos for the season

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so barramundi did you have anything else other than pics added to the latest S&T mag article onn rpms or was it just pics?

I dont quite follow.....If your question is regarding my contribution to the article, then yes, I have more than just pics. I wrote the article based on my experiences with this morph and the snakes in the pics are mine. Along with the website and competition.....

Was that what you were asking, or did I miss altogether.........

Wow, great looking hatchies, congrats

Nice work mate, there are some fantastic animals there

I dont quite follow.....If your question is regarding my contribution to the article, then yes, I have more than just pics. I wrote the article based on my experiences with this morph and the snakes in the pics are mine. Along with the website and competition.....

Was that what you were asking, or did I miss altogether.........

We at S&T would like to thank Ben for not just his article regarding his rpms and his experiences while working with these new and exciting morphs, but also the comp. that he has running in our latest issue (issue 15) of the mag. For you chance to win one of Bens rpms make sure you grab our latest issue and check out the comp. on page 4 and if you looking for a hint you can find the answer to the comp. in Bens article which starts on page 5. Once again thank you Ben and good luck to all of you that take full advantage of this and enter the comp.
Troy K

Cheers Troy, thanks for the opportunity to share my thoughts and experiences. Thanks to everyone else who has commented on this thread.

They are controversial but they sure are an exciting prospect when it comes to creating your own breeding project, endless possibilities......

As mentioned earlier the 2 clutchs of GOLDS have hatched and I am now waiting on the WHITE clutch, the 2 CARAMEL clutch's and BREDLI clutch to hatch. So I will add the results of these clutchs to this thread once they hatch.

To the many people who have contacted me, I will get around to answering, I expect most to be ready to go in the very near future. They will be sexed once I am happy with their feeding habits, so I will be able to allocate pairs or individuals at that point in time..........

Once again to all, thanks for your interest and the kind words.......

looking good all your hard work is producing great looking hatchies good luck with them all

Hi Ben,
Looking good, everyone has thier own different choices, but I like the second photo best as I am more partial towards the lighter colors more light choc & caramel. It will be interesting to monitor how they color up with age & I am even more interested to see your caramels this time around.
Due to floods I have not seen your article yet, but I bet its a goodin.
Thanks for sharing.
Ian.

What does RPM stand for?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

I've seen
Reduced Pattern Morelia
Reduced Pattern Morph
Reduced Pattern Modified

I got my copy yesterday, brilliant artilce and photos! Although, I missed out on my chance to enter the competition by 24hrs :(
I'll put some money aside for next season!

Ah ok. Would this count as one?
518d14e9-fb8a-e036.jpg

Ah ok. Would this count as one?
518d14e9-fb8a-e036.jpg

What you have there is a RP jungle, RP standing for reduced Pattern.

The RPM stands for REDUCED PATTERN MODIFIED, but more or less RPM also means Jaguar morph.RPM/JAG is a co-dominant mutation, where RP is basically a line bred carpet with desired traits for reduced pattern.

Shortstuff61,
the comp is open untill 5pm on the 4th of Feb, still plenty of time..........

What you have there is a RP jungle, RP standing for reduced Pattern.

The RPM stands for REDUCED PATTERN MODIFIED, but more or less RPM also means Jaguar morph.RPM/JAG is a co-dominant mutation, where RP is basically a line bred carpet with desired traits for reduced pattern.

Shortstuff61,
the comp is open untill 5pm on the 4th of Feb, still plenty of time..........

you have some very stunning snakes
love the article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back