"For Sale" threads - a change

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko :)
so for the seller,. the add will just continue to make its way down the list, until no one reads it,. or the seller bumps it,. which will get a bit annoying!,.

If the other posts in the for sale section are not getting any comments posted , then yours will not move down the list as fast as it would now .....

hmm, this could turn out bad, maybe all other threads need to be closed aswell...

I'm must admit I'm sceptical, but meh, maybe it will work...

So now the same three people can't ask me for pics of parents, pics of sibs, pics of previous clutch, pics of eggs? Brilliant! I like it already!!!

Sounds like a good idea .
Can we delete old for sale thread some how ? ...... I sold a camera in november last year and i'm still getting pm's about it ......:shock:

Dicky, it is just a matter of pm'ing one of the mods and they will gladly do that for you.

Hehehe as long as it is only your thread of course! :lol:

Dicky, it is just a matter of pm'ing one of the mods and they will gladly do that for you.

Hehehe as long as it is only your thread of course! :lol:

well consider your self PM'ed :D:D im sick of people asking to buy it , i sold it to Rennie a year ago :shock::lol:

"For Sale"

Fair enough Hix,but it will encourage more bumps to get to the top which will annoy people,you need a system where an add is placed and left in the order it was placed and when the item is sold the owner of the add deletes it.

Fair enough Hix,but it will encourage more bumps to get to the top which will annoy people,you need a system where an add is placed and left in the order it was placed and when the item is sold the owner of the add deletes it.

Zulu, they do it now anyway, why would that be any different?

"For Sale"

Earth to fay come in,what are you on about :lol: As far as i know you cant delete your own posts like dicko said and you get phone and pms on an on after something is sold and if a seller can reply to there own adds theyll just be bumping them up in front of others,you just need an add placed and thats it.

Siberia to Zulu....hehehe We will just wait and see shall we????
Everything will come out int the wash and then we can look at it again to make sure that is working fine!!

While we're on the topic - is it ok for members to post links to their FS threads in their own signature?

While we're on the topic - is it ok for members to post links to their FS threads in their own signature?

As long as you are a seller or subscriber, I don't see why not. Obviously not links to ads on other forums like Petlink etc.

And to all those who asked, Adam tells me he implemented the change last night.

We'll monitor the suituation and make sure theres no problems. We can always go back to the old way in a few weeks if need be, but the response in this thread seems to be pretty supportive of the changes.

:p

Hix

"For Sale"

Siberia to Zulu....hehehe We will just wait and see shall we????
Everything will come out int the wash and then we can look at it again to make sure that is working fine!!

Your cold hey fay LOL,yeh see how things turn out and when its all stuffed up change it back,ime gonna bump the crap out of my adds,us zulus like it on top! :) :) :) :):):):):):):):):):):):)

When is this going to start Hixy??

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back