"For Sale" threads - a change

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This means that if Zulu starts a thread, he can bump it. And if he doesn't tell everyone when the item is sold, he will continue to get PMs from people wanting to buy.

:p

HIx
Unless it hasn't been bumped enough and no one can see it. ;)

re "For Sale"

Unless it hasn't been bumped enough and no one can see it. ;)

Dont worry,if people really want something they look,i am still getting calls for inland beardies,they are smart enough to scroll down and heaven forbid a few smart grasshoppers can get get from page 1 all the way to page 2,clever country Hey!!

Makes about as much sense as why the Yanks can't find Osama......

No, really. I thought about that after I posted and yeah, the limited edit time kinda cuts you short.

There is no limit time to edit advertisement in for sale by poster as far as I know.

Yep, there is a time limit to EDIT the original ad (I just checked one of mine - no editing possible)

But its easy fixed, just reply to your own. :D

you are right. That is what you have to do people. Sorry for misinformation.

i reckon in the secion where you choose your state thier should be astate couled sold tand you can edit it so when you sell the rep change it to sold

so what does everytone think about this?, .
it has been put in place long enough to hear some feed back,.. personally I dont like it,. but thats just my opinion...I think the idea is there but needs a few changes,..

Changes

so what does everytone think about this?, .
it has been put in place long enough to hear some feed back,.. personally I dont like it,. but thats just my opinion...I think the idea is there but needs a few changes,..

Why don't you like it? It's also easy to say that it needs afew changes but unless people are willing to write good points/bad points and possible improvements and voice them in the appropriate manner there's not much Slatey & co can do.

At least this way it should stop needless posts clogging up threads.

Top decision by the powers to be , ,,, closing for sale threads ,excellant ,,,

WAY TOO MUCH CHIT CHAT CRAP ON THIS SITE ALREADY

for sales adds are just that,
notifications of reptiles for sale,
not debates or discussions about reptiles , or breeders etc,
all sales inquirries should be directed to the sellers in person,

I've liked it from the moment it was done. No rubbish posts bumping it to the top and if the sellers are complaining about too many PM's then makes them add something to the thread themselves they might have forgotten with endless questions asking for pics, pics of parents, pics of parents long lost unlces and people wishing they were in the same state...... :p

Fantastic idea:lol: & hopefully it will make the threads in the for sale section a lot easier to read:)

I've liked it from the moment it was done. No rubbish posts bumping it to the top and if the sellers are complaining about too many PM's then makes them add something to the thread themselves they might have forgotten with endless questions asking for pics, pics of parents, pics of parents long lost unlces and people wishing they were in the same state...... :p

Good point , and after my last sale experience i will be including a lot more info in my add ( although it did have all the answers to the questions i was asked ) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back