for the final lot, the pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NBLADE

Not so new Member
Reaction score
cinnamon royal python

P8140038.jpg

spotnose royal

P8140034.jpg

fire royal

P8140030.jpg

bredl

P8140020.jpg

albino royal

P8120059.jpg

mojave royal

P8120065.jpg

spider royal

P8120094.jpg

macklots python

P7050169.jpg

normal burm

P7050026.jpg

nice dinker royal

P7050095.jpg

albino burm male

P7310018.jpg

female

nov2007jhh40.jpg

baby ringed / bismark python

nov2007jhh5.jpg

jungle jag sibling carpet python

march200818.jpg

pastel royal

feb08281.jpg

december200750.jpg

baby spider royals

nov2007jhh44.jpg

baby woma

nov2007jhh111-1.jpg

jayapura green tree python

P4300045.jpg

P4300038.jpg

aru island gtp

DSC04092.jpg

borneo blood python

P7070238.jpg

sumatran red blood python

P7070225.jpg

malaysian red blood

P7020111.jpg

green burm

DSC03945.jpg

macklotts

DSC03920.jpg

normal burm

P3070028.jpg

jungle jag sibling carpet

carpetpythons1.jpg

jungle carpet

carpetpythons2.jpg

carpetpythons3.jpg

jungle carpet

bb004.jpg

irian jaya carpet

carpetpythons6.jpg

carpetpythons7.jpg

lesser royal python
september2007hhk29.jpg

pinstripe royal

feb2008h2.jpg

adult woma pair

nov2007jhh54.jpg

spider, caramel albino and pastel royals

feb2008h5.jpg

pastel, spider mojave
feb2008h6.jpg

spider mojave

feb2008h10.jpg

spider and albino

feb2008h11.jpg

jungle jag sib carpet

12march200880.jpg

12march200874.jpg

spider

august2007hj7.jpg

normal burm

october08406.jpg

normal royal

12january200860.jpg

irian jaya carpet baby

PC290308.jpg

jungle male

and he was a big male, 8ft and 5kg,

PC280246.jpg

Amazing collection! I love the lesser, spider and albino Royal Pythons!!!!!

JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS! Makes me wanna move back tot he UK lol

Man I want some ball pythons!!!! It's just not fair damn it!

Nice bloods! How heavy do they get?

Awesome Photos you sure do have a very interesting collection of Reptiles & lnverts thanks for sharing all your photos of your collection.
l myself love the Olives - Womas - Diamonds - Black-Headed Pythons, they are all different and have their own personality and character.
lf l could keep exotics l sure would have a collection of Red-Tailed Boa Contrictors and Burmesse Pythons and Ball Pythons.

Man I want some ball pythons!!!! It's just not fair damn it!

Nice bloods! How heavy do they get?

can get some real nice chunk on them, short and fat, my friend has an adult female around 2 stone or so, they do pack a good wallap aswell lol, throw their whole bodies at you when they mean it, but such a stunning species.

olives, womas and black heads are definately up there as brilliant species, i used to have a pair of black heads, still have the womas though, my friend has some great olives and scrubs,

love the eye markings on the tree python awesome collection and photography

NBLADE, You seem to have everything you want to keep in your collection, you must be so lucky to even have Australian Pythons, where here in Australia l and thousands of other Reptile keepers can only dream of ever keeping exotic Reptiles, cause we can only keep Australian Reptiles that are native to Australian, and we are also limited to what we can keep here for when it comes to keeping Australian reptiles depending on what state we live in.

love the eye markings on the tree python awesome collection and photography

cheers mate, is a little poser that one, can never resist a few macro shots lol

NBLADE, You seem to have everything you want to keep in your collection, you must be so lucky to even have Australian Pythons, where here in Australia l and thousands of other Reptile keepers can only dream of ever keeping exotic Reptiles, cause we can only keep Australian Reptiles that are native to Australian, and we are also limited to what we can keep here for when it comes to keeping Australian reptiles depending on what state we live in.

nah still have quite a few species that i haven't got yet, mainly some of the oz monitors, and skinks, would be nice for more australian frilleds aswell, just get the indos over here really, did have a pair of true ozzys, but they were very old, and now they are extremely hard to find, very few breeders. The good thing is though, you can go out and find the wild stuff on a daily basis, all we have here native is very limited and the only two snake species you find are adders and grass snakes, and can go days without seeing anything, i'd rather be able to go out in the wild then keep i think, but i suppose thats because i have kept most of the species i wanted to at some point lol

Very nice collection. Was hoping to see some bloods. Do you, or have you, kept Boelen's or white lipped pythons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back