for the final lot, the pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice collection. Was hoping to see some bloods. Do you, or have you, kept Boelen's or white lipped pythons?

have had quite a few bloods in the past, great snakes, as for boelens, had them in once, but was ordered in for a customer, and my friend keeps white lippeds, not a species i have got round to owning myself yet.

You must have the warmest house in england? lol

i keep thinking the police are gunna knock down the door to the rep rooms thinking i'm growing stuff lol

WOW! I love those snakes :D

cheers :)

Yeah, I like the Bloods too, after recently finding one in Borneo I have a new respect for their strength....

they are surprisingly strong and can be such big lumps aswell, but i still say pound for pound boas are the strongest snakes, the 2 i picked up yesterday even holding on to my arm will turn my hands blue lol, the strength of snakes is really surprising sometimes

grabbed some pics of a purple albino reticulated python today,

Photo0176.jpg

you can see the gators viv behind them

IMG00798-20100908-1545.jpg

and can see the 21ft reticulated in the background of this one

sorry people, seems i have exceeded bandwidth on my account, so i am going to need to sort out another pbucket account, and start the old one again, so will lose the links to all my pics :( will try and sort it as quick as poss, but theres alot of pics to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back