Free Reptile Show Aspley 15th Nov

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

theplantguys

Reaction score
We are having a pre xmas sale at our pet shop at 1297 Gympie Road Aspley on 15th of November (next Saturday) open from 9-4.

We also have a live reptile display from radical reptiles as well, in may they did a shopw here with venomus snakes and non along with turtles etc, i am lead to beleive this time he is bringing his display with a croc in it as well. i am trying to find out exactly what he is bringing, either way it will be exciting i think.

There are heaps of specials including everything in the store at 10% off, other items with up to 50% off marked prices, and no we have not inflated them and marked them down, they are regular items at regular prices (which we try to be very cheap anyhow this just makes them chepaer).

There are lots of fish specials all across the store like $1 neons and goldfish, we have 12cm plecos for $30, aquaone canister filters at 40% off, cat trees at 50% off, turtle tanks, reptile globes at $4, etc.

There is also giveaways, sausage sizzle, company reps, etc and more.

call if any question 38628852 or pm me here

cheers
chris

still have not confirmed what he is bring as yet, if he brings the static displat there will be a croc if he brings the show pit there will not be a croc but plenty of other cool reps, will post again when i know what he is bringing!

have got some great deals from suppliers for specials on the day.

hope to see many people here! and just a reminder i like aps customers so let me know that you are from aps and i am likely to give you more of a discount!

cheers
chris

forgot had a few people ask what other specials are we having (besides whats listed above) so below is a quick run down, there are heaps of deals on the day but for a guideline - natrually you can only get one discount per item so you dont get a sale item, say at goldfish for $1 (which are normally $3) and then extra 10% off as well.

10% off everything instore (everything including foods, flea treatment, etc)
live birds 20% off
G/Pigs $15
Reptile Guys Branded Tanks 50% off
Reptile Guys Branded Light bulbs $4
Reptile Guys Branded Heat cords $11
Cat trees 15% off
Bird cages 15% off
fighter fish $5
neons $1
goldfish $1

i could go on for pages! as mentioned we have heaps of specials on the day as well some at great prices too!

call or come for more info.

cheers
chris

we have a heap of

Chris, I will definitely be there, about time too :)

Chris, I will definitely be there, about time too :)

good things come to those who wait (or at least the left overs of the ones who were there first.....)

:) look forward to it! it should be a good day, last time was, so should this but better as we have so many more things and specials etc.

see you then!

(and other people too :) ) just remember to remind me (or the team) when paying that you are an aps member and we will look after you a bit more!

I was in there last weekend and purchased a couple of hides. Forgot to mention I was an APS member, but I was not concerned about the discount.

Will try and get along this Saturday, time permitting.

So what is the address of your shop? What stuff will there be for turtles?
eddy

So what is the address of your shop? What stuff will there be for turtles?
eddy

1297 gympie road aspley, inbound side 30mts past robinson road.

no we dont have any live turtles in store we are still waiting for our commerical licence.

all our turtle products are on special, we have 2,3,4 turtle tanks, floating docks, conditioner blocks, a few varieties of foods, feeder fish, heaters, lighting, uv, etc all the normal turtle things, all 10% off our normal low prices, also the 2,3,4 tanks are on super special, there is only one of each size so i am sure they will go fast as they are on super special.

hope that helps anyhow

cheers
chris

All the good stuff happens on the weekend......I work on the weekends:cry:

hi chirs those heat coards r worling a treat got to go help barry sat but will see u again LOVE UR PRICES WITH EVERY THING

Save me some stuff Chris, I'll be diving over at Straddie all weekend!

Great idea mate!

Hi Chris,

I've never been to your store mate so I think I might pop down and check it out on Saturday. I need to pick
up some of the larger Exoterra hides - do you stock them at all?

Cheers,
PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back