From little things SNAKE food GROWS ..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Jonno, Einstein was that same chook for me. She would storm into the kitchen and say "Oi, where's the good stuff!" in a demanding chicken voice. I would reply "OUT- Chicken!" and she'd scold me and walk into the next room, just to check if I had anything hidden in there. She would come when I called her and sit on my hand, all on her own accord. I am much more upset about losing her than I thought.

I simply wanted to illustrate (in my mourning) that not all those who feed chooks to their snakes are heartless bastards. And no, I didn't feed Einstein's body to a scrubby, I buried her and planted a tree on her grave.

sorry to hear about your chook ...:( I have names for my girls ..I have cluck cluck ,queenie and goldie ..and the way these bubs are turning out ,it looks like I will be adding a few more girls to my coop.

yeah i name my chooks too... i have FIGJAM the rooster and also Chicken Tonight (pekin rooster with ATTITUDE) i had fi and fi but 1 fi died so now i have fifi lol... who is the best mum... and 2 lil pekin girls.... lu and lu whom all have chicks at the moment

the rooster hasnt been officially named as of yet ,he is on trial ..but my hubby reckons he will be on the chopping block soon ,as he keeps crowing at all hours of the day and night ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back