Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles4me

Reaction score
Hey all ,I was just on gumtree and found a type of knob tailed gecko called 'patternless Levis (jellybean)' has anyone got any info. The add said that there is a male 100% het to a gravid female. Going for $1200 for the pair ,not sure what there actually worth.

Same husbandry as normal levis, the price seems to be right.
Chris Kupper started the line a few years back and they're starting to get around now.

Ok I was just thinking of getting them and ,hopefully, one day start a new line. One thing I want to do before I reach the age 40 hahaha:D they are stunning. I asked about them because I have never here'd of them before ,I have here'd of a lot of other knob tail geckos but never 'jellybean'. Thanks for that guys.

Last edited:
buying a $1200 pair at 13 ya doing alot better than i was, cost of living increases must effect pocket money as well, all i could afford was a childrens python...lol

You're much better off starting with some normal levis that way if you go wrong its less'a blow. You can still produce some nice animals without having to go patternless.

+1 to above ^^^
How were you going to afford $1200 worth of geckos just like that!? Wish I could do that! Struggling to pay for a woma haha jokes but anything after my woma is gonna cost me.

Start basic mate.

The above 2 post have a +1 from me. Start simple. Build your way up. With the profit from the various normal levis hatchling clutches you can buy you jellybeans. Also, who knows? A new form can possibly pop out of 2 normal adults! You never know what genes they could be carrying ;-)

Sorry Jason credit goes to you. Ive just seen Chris play a big part in the line and assumed he owns the name.

buying a $1200 pair at 13 ya doing alot better than i was, cost of living increases must effect pocket money as well, all i could afford was a childrens python...lol

At thirteen I don't think I could have afforded even a childreni. I never got pocket money I just did the chores. :cry:
At fifteen with a job I still wouldn't have had a spare $1200 lying around.

Ok I'll start off small and less burn in my pocket.
I can only afford the pair because I live on a farm and my job is to take care of our race horses. I get $50 every moth ,sometimes $100 if I'm lucky so I've been saving up for a while and since you guys don't think it's a good idea to get a 'jellybean knob tail' then I will just spend a fraction of that money on a male eastern spiny tail. ,They are not actually our horses but we look after them oh and our is my mum dad and I,

Ok I was just thinking of getting them and ,hopefully, one day start a new line. One thing I want to do before I reach the age 40 hahaha:D they are stunning. I asked about them because I have never here'd of them before ,I have here'd of a lot of other knob tail geckos but never 'jellybean'. Thanks for that guys.

Start simple and stay at school for the time being so that you can earn some decent $$ later on to pay for all your wants. Keep working on your English skills too, it will pay off in the end....

Here'd is NOT a word. Lesson for tonight - it's HEARD. To make it easy for you - heard has EAR in it, you know, like the appendages on the sides of your head that you HEAR with :)

Good Job ;) You're lucky you can save! I get paid $40 a week from my work and I have to spend it all on my animal's food :p

Buy a Blue Tongue and bank your dollars would be my advice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back