Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or buy some cunninghams! they're really docile and easy to handle, and will totally not bite!

I have good English skills but I don't tend use them as well ,on this site, as I do when I'm writing with pen and paper. Same goes for when I'm talking to someone ,I can make a mistake when there not physically in front of me ,I need to work on my communication skills with people who I'm talking to online.:)oh sharkyy105 my mum helps out with the food. I pay for accessories and enclosures as well as the animals themselves. I also pay for other things like vegetables and calcium for my reptiles. Thanks to my mum I can also pay for my hobby towards arthropod's.

Last edited:
I have good English skills but I don't tend use them as well ,on this site, as I do when I'm writing with pen and paper. Same goes for when I'm talking to someone ,I can make a mistake when there not physically in front of me ,I need to work on my communication skills with people who I'm talking to online.:)

then you do not have a good command of the english language,

I don't have the best but I'm not behind and I don't get given special help academic wise. So I can't be that bad. I also am a bit lazy as far as this site goes. I need to stop that lazy behaviour on this site otherwise ,as I have been told by you guys before, know one ,on this site, will take me that seriously. That's my own fault.

You're not behind in classes because your only in year 8? i assume, i don't think you can get behind in the earlier years...

I don't have the best but I'm not behind and I don't get given special help academic wise. So I can't be that bad. I also am a bit lazy as far as this site goes. I need to stop that lazy behaviour on this site otherwise ,as I have been told by you guys before, know one ,on this site, will take me that seriously. That's my own fault.

Thing is; if you're lazy with us we'll be lazy right back at you, and stop helping.

If you can't be bothered (read: lazy) to put in the effort why should we??

If you have good English skills, as you say, then put them on display - on a forum we only have the words (and pictures) to go by.... Be proud of your language.

Here'd is NOT a word. Lesson for tonight - it's HEARD. To make it easy for you - heard has EAR in it, you know, like the appendages on the sides of your head that you HEAR with :)[/QUOTE]
I know ,past tense, all that but for some reason my language skills on this site seem horrible if you compare it with my school work. All B's and A's normally. Not sure why my skills are so bad on this site.:|

Lets keep the thread on track guys. It shouldn't turn into another language debate...

If your going to end up buying some Jellys do your homework, i still think its probably best to start simple but as SniperCap said once - Its only advice, take it or leave it.

Sorry for being lazy lately. I understand why you would throw it right back at me. If you did I would take that slap on the chin.:)

Spelling lol

Lazy or not english is needed and bad habits are easy to learn but putting English a side for a moment.
If you plan to breed then I would not buy just a male anything always purchase in pairs and start with something simple eg milii or Levi. Learn and then move up, don't rush money grows but spur on the moment decisions only bite you on the ?
Buy from a well know breeder then when you have learnt a little more you have your money to go bigger or buy incubator etc

Gonemad went to a LOT of effort to edit her work tonight just for you R4M. :lol:

Milii are cute as. :)

Last edited:
4ure8uty.jpg
I think so too!

I have taken your advice and changed my mind on getting a pair of jelly's ,I'm very new to the whole breeding thing and really I don't know much at all. Only little things like temp of the eggs and terrain the reps will most likely lay. By the way I know how to build an incubator with a heat mat and styrene box. I have not tried it but should I try to make it or just buy one? Nice pic of the thick tail or knob tail can't exactly tell.

Last edited:
then you do not have a good command of the english language,
God dam.... I swear we been her before about a week ago..... I'll ignore this thread so I don't get treated like monitors r us

They are thick tails, or barking geckos or U. milii? (check your photo thread) crankie is a knob tail or N. amyae
Thick tails (milii) are quite cheap and they are a great first breeding project!
it's up to you if you want to build an incubator or purchase one.

I made my incubator and works well but I have obtained a fridge with double glass in the door that im going to try and build for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back