get my coastal 2day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

frodo

Reaction score
I get my new coastal today!!!! had the day off so i can go pick him up from the airport, im sitting here waiting for the flight details!!!!!! cant wait to get him!!!:)

yah! good stuff mate, they r a great snake! :D

coastals SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just ask STP :p

j/k frodo :wink:

Good for you. I'm sure I'll be going through the same thing when I get my Stimson's.

I picked up my first NT BHP yesterday from the airport, a 20 month old male, and he happily climbed out of the pillow case in an esky and climbed straight up my arm and around my neck when I checked him out in the pickup office.
On the drive out to get him I was worryed about getting nailed when I went to check him out and looking like a dil in front of everyone, but he has a beutiful disposition even after 4h in the hands of quantas.
Anyway hope your as happy with your new aquisition as I am with mine.

OZ :wink:

Got him!!! he's colour is a bit different to my other coastal he's got more of a redish tinge to him, very nice looking.

very happy, Frodo

Congratulations , coastals are great, have fun and cherish the moment, all the best..

Congrats mate, what a bonus if his got a nice colour to him also!

i was just showing my mum and he is so grumpy he bit me once when i got home and he just tried to bit me about 100 times then, nothing like my first one. i guess ill be leaving him to settle in for a week or so little shiet!!
looks like i got a bit of taming to do.

oh hes only bout 65-70cm brodie so not big enough to do any damage yet. to me that is

herping its a tough buisness gotta get use to the pain i spose LOL he hasnt hurt me yet but i hope hes not snappy when he's 2m

hehe I have lost a lot of blood too my new waters

Sounds like a nice snake frodo.I thimk they are a ball of fun at that size.I love the whole bonding thing for some reason i always seem to get alot more attatched when their little fella's.Have fun champ i'm sure you'll get many years of joy from him/her.(Boy or girl)?

nah, he'll chill out and be placid, i guarantee it! great stuff mate, enjoy! :D

Thanks guys hope he'll settle down soon, not sure what sex it is but ill just call him a he cause a named him pete the python!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back