Get together again?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we are gunna come down for it! and any non-serial killers from up here can catch a lift, we got two spare seats...

I reckon we should hold it in the week between Christmas and New Years. Any other thoughts?

Azztech said:
we are gunna come down for it! and any non-serial killers from up here can catch a lift, we got two spare seats...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OHH HOOO I mabe will see the famous OuZo Zoe. That would make my day

Aha I'm famous! :D I always knew I would be one day :shock:

I reckon we should hold it in the week between Christmas and New Years.

Well my holidays usually start from Christmas Eve so maybe if it's at the end of that week we'd be alright...otherwise after New Years :D. Alex is right though, a lot of people could be going away.

Looks like all of Melbourne is coming :D. Everyone pile in Phil's car!!!

Serpenttongue, you coming? :D

Please people put vote for day I selected in Christmas brake. We will see what majority like.
D E M O C R A C Y

PLZ MAKE IT SOME TIME IN JANUARY! so i can come! our family should be in some place in nsw. trying to remember...Burmagui. ya thats it. i might be able to force my dad to drive me up.

wheres this place that it will be held? lets have it on the 7th so i can force ya all to bring pressies for my b-day!

andrew

Can't drive during any of those dates as I will probably be, how do you say?, ..... ah yes, thats it, Pi**ed :) Although, on second thoughts, PK will be there, hmmmmm, no, I don't think I could handle the rejection :( It would shatter all my dreams about making my fantasies reality :)

Can't drive during any of those dates as I will probably be, how do you say?, ..... ah yes, thats it, Pi**ed Although, on second thoughts, PK will be there, hmmmmm, no, I don't think I could handle the rejection It would shatter all my dreams about making my fantasies reality

Well written but if you read the previous posts correctly, you don't have to drive there. Just pay for the petrol ;) :) :)

well i'm driving your paying for petrol and DP is being tied to the roof racks as he doesn't want to pay to go up there or may be i can tie him to the towball and make him run behind the car :twisted:

WHat car do you drive Westy? Will it make the trip. Mine is only 2 years old so I should drive. Tie Afro to the bonnet, you to the boot, take luke and Zoe with us which still leaves room for 2 more. Hmmmm... :twisted:

DP is being tied to the roof racks as he doesn't want to pay to go up there

I usually charge people for making public appearances, not pay to go there ;) :) :)

Hehehehe we get seats :D

Does it have to be so close to Christmas Slatey? :?

The old VN. I agree. Had one myself for about 7 years. They're one tough rugged car.

Hehehehe we get seats

Yeah, going rate is $8hr or $12 p/hr for a couple. Petrol is free courtesy of Afro.
(Sshhh Westie, I am making you some cash here) :) :)

In all honesty, I wouldn't mind going up. Is it going to be on a weekend or Weekday? And why so close to Xmas. I reckon January is the way to go :)

yeah same but it needs to be decided very soon as my window to put in for holidays for december and january is going

24 replies from people in Melbourne about a gathering in Sydney...Just organise one down there, seems to be plenty of people willing to get together...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back