Get together again?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to be back at work on the 28th, but can do the 26th or 27th. Would be great to see everyone and meet some new people too. :D

slatey,- just to go off track here a bit. Had a good look at your balls. They are very impresive especially your hand painted ones. very nice indeed.

Thanks for compliment rock.
The date is 28th of december.
Most people woted for this date. It is wednesday. I would personally prefere 26th, but majority spoken.

Date: 28 december
Time 10.15 am

Featherdale Wildlife Park 217-229 Kildare Rd. Doonside NSW tel; 02-96221644

Yeah it is a wednesday, is it that day? or are you tryin to trick us into the monday 26th date!?!

Ill be there either way look forward to it!

Ah well - you will have to count me out if it is the 28th as I will be back at work :( Hope you have a good turnout and a great day!

so sad Sheralyn. Mabe something happen and you would be able to come.

Sounds like a plan, I will check the diary and make some notes.....LOL. It's only 15mins from my house, yippee.....:D:D:D

Maccies or beardies Afro...........maybe some ackies if you're nice....LOL:D:D:D

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Include me in for Featherdale and if we can all hit the Quakers Pub for a feed, few schooners and a game of pool that would top it off.

Simone.

I am going, for sure, with all the clan, so that makes four. (Sh*&^, that rhymed). Will PM you slatey. and I can accomodate a couple of Mexicans if they want to ahng around us outcast Mac herpers. Good part about our location is that you get to us just at the start of sydney so you dont have to worry about the traffic (nat that Dec 27 will be that bad).

So yeah, I'm up for 2 Adults & 2 Kids.

I'm hoping it is the 28th, cos the 26th is the best day of the year to go to Eastern Creek WSID for the drag races. Giddy up!!!!!!!

Simone.

Which day and will it be a public hol?
I am working otherwise, and I want to come :cry:

26th is a pub hol Poss and if you are lucky the 27th as well. Def no the 28th. How about Fri night? are you guys coming?

Im interested but can not confirm until a day is set. Gotta luv work commitments. Chrissy day is the only confirmed day off for me :(

I would like to come (with my young son)if it is not too late to get a ticket (I could buy our tickets at the gate if need be). Where in Featherdale Park are we meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back