Get together again?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well who's gonna reply if we don't? :lol: ;)

Anyway, I wanna go so I can meet the NSW peeps that I haven't met and to catch up with some that I have lol

OuZo said:
Hehehehe we get seats :D

Does it have to be so close to Christmas Slatey? :?

Zoe we have traditional christmas Togethering In Sydney for 3 years now. But we will have more of tham anyway in other times.

OOHH yeah, im hanging out to meet some of the melbourne crew face to face........should be fun i reckon! ;) ;) :) Should be great fun!!!

So far people vote for 28.12.05 I will need more people to vote so I can finilize the date. I am so much looking forward to see some of the Melbourne members.

Orright, dunno if we can come so soon after Christmas but we'll see how we go

I'm up for a meetup on any of those days - will be good to catch up with some of you guys again.

So is it Taronga on the 28th or elsewear??

Look forward to it!

I think that Fetherdale will be more economical and behind the sceen tour last time was so great.

and what do you mean we might get some of the mac heps to come hehe like are out casts or something

Hix said:
So, Parko, what's the chance of another get-together at your place in a couple of months? I'd love to see Sherm beaten up by a girl again.
Hix

Hix i'd love to hold another shindig at my place one day, perhaps towards the end of summer though. I was quite flattered that anyone actually turned up, and it was really a great night. I really enjoyed seeing sherms the soldier getting hit with a kendo stick by my wife. Next time we will have to devote more time for herping though, i think a few of us were really too hung over on the sunday for doing much, or was that just me?

depends where ya coming from, its west of sydney probably take an hour or just under maybe from the middle of town.

Parko said:
i think a few of us were really too hung over on the sunday for doing much, or was that just me?

Deffinately not just you my friend!!! ;)

OK I am contacting Fetherdale and organizing tickets and tour behind the sceen. I need all people who are attending to pm me they name and if they wish to attend reptile tour behind the sceen. Last time they took great care about us.

Yikes has a date been decided yet? If we can come we'd like to go behind the scenes but we dunno if we can yet :?. Can it be cancelled at a later date if needed?

Meet

January would be better, but I will go anyway on the 26th otherwise I am working.

ok i still don't know whats happening what date is it slateman who from vic is going up if i'm comming i need to asap so i can take time off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back