Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the best for today guys...wish I could be there myself....I hope to see lots of wonderful photos and comments!

great show, loved seeing some gtp's in the flesh.. now its time to start saving =)

Was a good showDidn't see anybody besides farms wear a nametag. So tommorow for whoever is coming introduce yourselves and get a name tag. I was the stand with the two diamonds and two spotters. Did I talk to anyone from here ?

Yesterday at the expo, saw some great stuff and today on the beach and I guess I'll be dragged into some shops.
The expo seemed to be well laid out with a variety of reptiles.

Was a good expo, saw some amazing animals. That Albino Olive and the strange BHP were certainly quite stunning. Who was running the area with the mite phase GTP and wheeleri? Also I liked the painted dragon a lot, think I'm in love, have to get one now.
Unfortunately I wasnt there long enough to meet anyone, I saw Just Plain Nuts at his stand with his amazing enclosures but he looked busy. Overall nice expo, very nice animals.

Great expo. Ben and myself made the trip up for the day to support it and have a look. Good to meet face to face with some people. Hope today is a good day also. There was some very good specials there and I reckon today would be the day to grab some real bargains.
Paul

great show... i thought they were going to do prizes as well? unless I'm just blind and didn't see the sign up section...

great show... i thought they were going to do prizes as well? unless I'm just blind and didn't see the sign up section...

Was as soon as you walked in the door I'm pretty sure...they did them at the end of the Vens demos

Good show,I saw/spoke to Specks and his diamonds and spotteds,was good to see the adult spotteds happy together.Spoke to Scott/Virides and impressed by his prototype door closing system.Ben/Stein Enclosures had an impressive display.Hard to see some of the Vens because of substrate,would have been good to see more morphs,examples of different species.

As our first appearance at this year's expo, we had a great time and it was a pleasure to finally connect with our current and future customers on a face-to-face basis. We did much better than we were expecting and we appreciate all who have supported and continue to/will support us.

Our sliding glass system was well received with many surprised with the work we have put into it. The alarm was also a hit and now we have to get these two new products up to release. Looking at 2 months for the track and 2-3months for the alarm (however we will strive for an earlier release).

Also we would like everyone to know that our website has been updated with calculated postage and a paypal portal for secure credit card payments - a much more streamlined process for both Virides and our customers.

Thanks all once again :)

Was a good expo, saw some amazing animals. That Albino Olive and the strange BHP were certainly quite stunning. Who was running the area with the mite phase GTP and wheeleri? Also I liked the painted dragon a lot, think I'm in love, have to get one now.
Unfortunately I wasnt there long enough to meet anyone, I saw Just Plain Nuts at his stand with his amazing enclosures but he looked busy. Overall nice expo, very nice animals.

You didn't say hi? It was an excellent weekend the show over two days is certainly the way to go. It was too hectic last year. Perfectly organized and executed Troy hats off to you I couldn't fault it. Thanks Troy and Tony for putting on the expo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back