good looking snake !!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol what a funny thread. I wish I'd been here to catch the deleted commets :p.
Like SL said you've got a long way to go to catch Michael's Greens or Colin's Jungles but maybe it's just like kids. Every parent thinks their kid is the best in the world even if they are devil spawn. Congrats on your new friend Tyhe007 :). Hope to see the pics soon

I could not care what all you people think Im just putting it out there!

BIG BIG call kid... love the fact that you like your snake. I hope your ready for comments some maybe nice some maybe not so nice after that call when you do finally post the pics.... then again you really don't care what we think hey ;).

Stoopid thread!!! Mine is better looking. And you can't prove otherwise without pics.

I really thought this was a gee up myself but grizz assures me he's just a young bloke who's very enthusiastic about reptiles and just maybe not used to this forum. so lets give him a chance. thanks

I'm sure tyhe007's snake makes Michaels GTP's and Colins Jungles look like crap ;)

Don't forget Den's BHPs lol ;)

:lol: I think you should!

I tried Waruikazi's theory and looked through the gallery to find the best looking snake....... but with no luck. The mystery continues.

This one's pretty damn gorgeous: check out Lonqi's comment with the blue-eyed GTP. Striking to say the least... comment #8...

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes-37/blue-eyed-snakes-share-photos-159025/

Personally I think it's awesome to see someone so enthusiastic about their baby :D

I really thought this was a gee up myself but grizz assures me he's just a young bloke who's very enthusiastic about reptiles and just maybe not used to this forum. so lets give him a chance. thanks

I think he has learnt to slow down a bit. He'll poke around a while I hope and get some photos up of his girl when he feels a bit more comfortable, he didn't realise he was causing the commotion he did until too late.

She is a nice snake and I hope he will put up some pics to compare to colin and waterras animals ;)

But please give him a chance.

thanks colin appreciate it :) thanks everyoe for giving me a chance :)

thanks colin appreciate it :) thanks everyoe for giving me a chance :)

no probs tyhe and my apologies for jumping to conclusions. welcome to the site mate. Its great to see young blokes so enthisiastic about the hobby. you guys will be the future of the hobby and we should all give you as much encouragement and helpful advice as we can.

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder,...i definately think mine are the best looking of all too! :p (even tho i know theyre not, lol,...)

I think that tyhe007's snake is the best looking snake....

I don't care what you all think... I'm just putting it out there...

i definately (will) have the best looking snake.... Just dont have it yet. But thanks to this site and all the wonderful people on here that feed my newly found addiction/passion, im bound to have more than a few in the collection that i will be VERY proud to display. My little Wheatie is a fantastic start 8) I guess credit goes to beeman for that one though seeing he breeds from great lines!!! ;)

For all you guys who are interested in seeing my port mac. I have now put some Photos on so if you like Have a look thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back