Good Luck missllamathuen

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck lana hope the little one won't be too much trouble..........................*cough*
all the best

kaitlin

jeebus its up to 9 and a half hours labour now

...... pics or it didnt happen :p (of the baby not the birthing procces)

somtimes im glad im male.

hope your not to wrecked lama.

good luck lana!!!! remember the name we decided on...jasper york??? DONT FORGET!!!!!!! (add sarah as another middle name if thats what floats ur boat :p)

xoxoxox
SARAH

Update!
Still no Ned, lol. Should be anytime now though. Her mum says she is in good spirits although she is tiring. I will be up till she has had the bubs so as soon as he arrives you guys will be the next to know!

Oh my god poor thing, could be many more hours yet tho! lets hope not. . Good luck Lana.

lol hooglabah nine and a half hours for a first labour is nothing, my first was 20+ hrs

Lana hope everything is going well for you, and when your bubs arrives the world as you know it will change, welcome to lack of sleep and crying for absolutely no reason, but then you get to welcome the cuddles and cute lil smiles. I hope you get a sleeper my baby is 3months now and still doesn't sleep more then 4hrs at night.

Goodluck

anything yet?

Lots of swearing would be my guess :) Good luck and i hope your not too tired to enjoy the little miracle your bringing into the world tonight :) Looking forward to some pics of the little hatchie :)

UPDATE!!!!!!!!
Baby llama has arrived! 9: 38 pm, 10lb 12 ounce beautiful boy. Both mum & bubs is doing well! Wooohooo!!!! Lana is sore ( no surprises there!) but good. She wanted me to say thanks to you all for the good wishes (which I passed on) & that she will be on asap. No names as yet, I think she is still a bit shell shocked, lmao!

YAYYY!!!! well done lana! XD and give jasper york a cuddle for me! XD

xxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back