Good Luck missllamathuen

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done, heres wishing you and your new family health and happiness, good luck lana

hey everyone im using a touch screen so ill keep it short and sweet til i get on my lappy

it hurt
it took ages
hes huge
hes perfect
hes nameless lol

thankyou all 4 the msgs wil read them 2mo if we can get on
xxxxxx

Well done Lana :)
Good to hear you are both doing well!

No idea at all on a name yet?

look forward to seeing pics of the little one ;)

Good lord 10lb??!! I thought mine was a monster!!! Congrats!
Its almost 4am and he is next to me whining for more boob...

Cant wait to hear all the gruesome details, if your going to admit to half of it :D

hahaha ill admit it when i get my keyboard today ill tell u all my story and yes there r pics lol hes been naughty all nite so am still up too hes out of the spec care nurs. now will explain all 2mo
xxx
ps mine hurt mid lmao
and boy do baby farts stink!

congratulations Lana!!! hope you all have a wonderful life with your new lil (or in this case pretty big it sounds:D) bub!

hahaha ill admit it when i get my keyboard today ill tell u all my story and yes there r pics lol hes been naughty all nite so am still up too hes out of the spec care nurs. now will explain all 2mo
xxx
ps mine hurt mid lmao
and boy do baby farts stink!

Hahaha.. Dont forget to post a pik!! I wanna see the big jumbo..
And baby farts are like a sweet perfume compared to the stench of my shinglebacks poo's :lol:
Were you on time, past the date or what? I ended up being 9 days over...
And why was he in special care?? I have no memory after popping him out, i was so knackered i died afterwards for a few hours.

hey, congrats, i was about to write good luck but i'm a bit late for that :)

Good lord 10lb??!! I thought mine was a monster!!! Congrats!
Its almost 4am and he is next to me whining for more boob...

Cant wait to hear all the gruesome details, if your going to admit to half of it :D
AND that whining for your boob ...never stops he will just whine at another female when he gets older :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No name as yet Sarah. Dipcdame went to see Lana today so hopefully she will have some pics to share later. I have one on my phone ( thanks heaps to Lana's dad! ) & will put it up IF I can figure out how to get it onto my computer, lol.

OMG..................... I have just been blessed with a cuddle from Alana's "little" boy!!!!!!!! Got lotsa pics, all gorgeous, of course, just WAIT till you see him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Alana, you clever lass!!!! He's a real little cutie!!!! And I am so priviledged to have seen and cuddled him!!!!

Lana is possibly going home tomorrow and wants to be the first to post one, so as soon as she does, we'll flood the thread with them!!!!!!
I am just going by her wishes, and I respect that.
He does have HEAPS of hair though, if you turn him upside down, you'd mistake him for a mop!!!!!! He has chubby little cheeks anyone would just love to pinch and wobble!! and he's gorgeous!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back