Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBates

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Im just wondering if anyone has any info on Granite carpet pythons. Ive searched the net and a few threads on this site but i cant find very much useful info on them.
Feel free to post pics aswell.

As far as I'm aware, Granite was just a colour phase of some snakes (not just morelia), particularly on exotics like Irian Jayas & Burmese pythons.

Im not really sure what im referring to. I was told by someone i know that they have a Granite carpet python and im just curious as to what they are as i have never heard of them before.

It's highly probable he was talking about the colour and pattern form called "Granite", rather than animals from the Granite Belt (which are just "Coastal" type Carpets and are pretty uncommon).

DSC00928_1.jpg

My granite :)

mojo

mojo,are you in the uk mate ? if so there cant be many visual granites here.what age is your granite ? have you got a pair of visuals or a het and a visual.there was a pair of 100% het irain jayas with paperwork from paul harris for sale in wales a few months back.it was offers over £1300.big price drop considering they were around the 9000 euro each not that long ago.amazing looking snakes.wouldnt have any zebra's tucked away in your collection by any chance ?
cheers shaun

seen before

Very nice snake indeed. Judging by your avatar im guessing your in or was from Queensland?
ive seen mojo answer the avatar question in a previous post.its his favorite drink,i'm pretty sure he said he was in the uk.so are you mojo ?
cheers shaun

have granite and two het granites and am in uk

£1300 for a pair of 100% het granites is expensive as in 08 they were €600 for females and €150 for males and will most likely be cheaper this year

no zebras until they drop to below a grand each which with current successes with breeding's in Europe and US could well happen this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back