GTP advice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexbee

hey guys

Ive decided its time to get myself a gtp... Just curious to know what setups people are using, i think ill be getting a 900x400x400 wooden enclosure.. Ill be using a ceramic heat emitter what wattage would you use in this size enclosure? also what strength uv (i know i dont have to i just want to) last question fogger v using a spray bottle daily?

"The more complete chondro" I think is a must read for anyone thinking about greens!

I think I have either 100 watt or 150 watt globes. As long as it reaches 31 degrees hotspot and around 25 degrees for majority of tank should be sweet. I prefer spraying the snake daily with pressure spray bottle, majority of glass should fog up, very fine mist and spray enclosure as well as pythons. This has worked for me. Been keeping them for about 3 years. Beautiful to look at, very lazy during the day and active at night.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed, get the book its by greg maxwell. Treat this book as the bible ;)

realistically are they that much harder to run than a normal enclosure? Ive also read so many people advertising them with no kinks on their tail.. i know they are delicate as hatchies and shouldnt be handled.. are the kinks caused by mistreatment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back