GTP's $5000

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should buy them all and resell them at $6000ea...

Hey Moosenoose, Ya said they would go down in price but wow! thats 20% in a month. I wonder if the ATO will let us depreciate them at that rate. Anyway, I guess my syndicate is blown away but I would love to get in contact with other purchasers (I'm not one yet) so that we can do breeding loans in a couple of years.

The price is for unfeeding, straight out of the egg. Will be higher for feeders. Will be hatching around Xmas.

still a much better price, dout there true ozy greens as said though, true ozys are worth heaps more imo. but i would buy some if i had the cash who cares if they are ozy they are here on liscence aand they are still greens.

re GTPs

:wink: Cheap as chips for you guys now hey :wink: Realisticly ide be struggling to buy one at a thousand,its all about how much money buyers actually have and will pay not hot air.Tax is a big deal,and the places like those in SA and vic would have to pay it thats why herps a expensive at these places,if you get some off some private breeder they can be a gift or whatever.Yeh stuff actually being charged GST on a snake, that would be outrageous,i think URS said the price of theirs didnt include GST or was it the ones they were selling for 5K? Anway ile wait patiently for things to get to what average people can afford :D

peterjohnson64 said:
Hey Moosenoose, Ya said they would go down in price but wow! thats 20% in a month. I wonder if the ATO will let us depreciate them at that rate. Anyway, I guess my syndicate is blown away but I would love to get in contact with other purchasers (I'm not one yet) so that we can do breeding loans in a couple of years.

Hehehehe Im keeping the hell out of this topic! :D :lol:

re GTPs

moosenoose said:
peterjohnson64 said:

Hehehehe Im keeping the hell out of this topic! :D :lol:
Wheres my GTPs you pig!! I waited and waited and waited in the RonnyMcdonalds carpark,they think ime a terrorist amd ime putting on weight like youse the fat pig!! :twisted:

MrBredli said:
I laugh at anyone who paid $9800 haha..

I don't, as if they paid $30K for a trio and in 3 years time just breed one female and she has 20 egg's at say(Worst case scenario $4K each), then that's $80k, now would you be upset that you paid a couple of grand too much on that sort of return, I know that there isn't many places that you could get those returns in 3 years, not to mention the fact that you then have a proven pair, maybe trio if your lucky, which will be worth 20k each no probs.
That said, I still reckon Tim's (URS) price is spot on for feeding hatchies for this season, and you get good service.

Just my take on it!
Happy Herping!

Neil

Sorry to disapoint, but there all sold........I bought the lot of them. ;-):D J/J

Um, the seller says they arent ready until december...

Sounds to me like he isnt going to sell until eating?

Um, the seller says they arent ready until december...

That's because.....

The price is for unfeeding, straight out of the egg. Will be higher for feeders. Will be hatching around Xmas.

Read and understand the thread before posting Brodes.......LOL :D

What kinda of idiot advertises snakes before they even hatch?

WTF happened above? must have pressed enter by accident when i was typin or something sorrrrrry

MrBredli wrote: ?I laugh at anyone who paid $9800 haha..

I don't, as if they paid $30K for a trio and in 3 years time just breed one female and she has 20 egg's at say(Worst case scenario $4K each), then that's $80k, now would you be upset that you paid a couple of grand too much on that sort of return, I know that there isn't many places that you could get those returns in 3 years, not to mention the fact that you then have a proven pair, maybe trio if your lucky, which will be worth 20k each no probs.
That said, I still reckon Tim's (URS) price is spot on for feeding hatchies for this season, and you get good service.

Just my take on it!
Happy Herping!

Neil

I laugh because for $30000 they could have got 6 of them...

What kinda of idiot advertises snakes before they even hatch? I can understand taking orders.. But the impression im getting is he is actually selling them atm... I havent contacted him so i could be wrong, maybe someone could enlighten me? If he is selling them already and they havent even hatched... well.. thats a nice way to owe a 100k because your incubator failed

Can you blame me for not reading it properly darren? There has been way to many fcken threads on GTP and i have better things to do than read every single indivdual post, unlike some others.

LOL, can't blame you there. I know of someone who has spoken to him today, the eggs are in the incubator and are not due to hatch till around Chrissy. Feeding hatchies are likely to sell between 6 and 7k, but I would imagine it will be at least 7k.

Cool. thanks for that Daz... I thought they woulda hatched already hehe.

Any chancew of you gettin some mate ;) How bout when u breed em u sell em too me 200 each :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back