Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
according to my source I am using which makes this game very easy, the only 2 species found in WA and NT are Diporiphora bennettii and Diporiphora albilabris though I think it is very outdated, need to get one of my field guides. obviously its not either as they were already guessed and where wrong.

edit: geckoman I see your also using what I am lol, makes it easy hey.

lol I am not using a book, I am using an outdated (I think) but easy site that has a list of the species, then states there found in lol. I couldnt be bothered getting out a book I am to lazy lol, I know nothing of animals found ouside of the eastern states.

if you can be bothered to get a book out it is on pg. 342 of the complete guide to reptiles of australia second edition. authors: gerry swan and steve wilson

WE HAVE A WINNER! finally i can go to bed. lol. james you now must pick another species. but i reckon we wait till tommorow morning cause im too tired to guess. yes it is diporiphora lalliae. was it on the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.