Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Geckoman,
:) this thread is still going, yesterday people wished they were moderators to stop it :x , just shows how something so simple can get so much attention, keep it up it will be very educational for some members:)

Hey Geckoman,
:) this thread is still going, yesterday people wished they were moderators to stop it :x , just shows how something so simple can get so much attention, keep it up it will be very educational for some members:)
Thanks Gavin
I just thought it would weed out all the so-called experts and be fun at the same time
ur not goin to try and guess????

what snake is this

I guy found this snake in the cabin of his big boat ,He said he tried ti get it out with out killing it but it was to fiery and he was concerned about leaving in there.

Any one know what it is.

The boat was anchored on salt water up in the Northern Territory.

Attachments

• Aquatic Ladycomp 012.jpg
    Aquatic Ladycomp 012.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 96
I guy found this snake in the cabin of his big boat ,He said he tried ti get it out with out killing it but it was to fiery and he was concerned about leaving in there.

Any one know what it is.

The boat was anchored on salt water up in the Northern Territory.
Can u kindly start ur own thread and not hijack mine
thankyou

Lesueur's Gecko!!!!!!!! it has to be because southern Spotteds dont go past mackay and it is the only other 1 that lives in QLD and NSW.
if its not then just kill me

ok guys i hope my books are correct otherwise im in for a flaming

The correct answer is Oedura monilis / Ocellated Velvet Gecko

Let's make a reeeeeeeally hard one.

Clues:
Crocodylus
Northern Australia

C'mon 50/50 chance of winning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.