Guy from reptile show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must spend a lot of time wondering when you're in public. :lol:

no seee thats the thing when u in public u always see people but after abit you just forget about it but i just keep thinking who the hell was this guy anyway i dont expect anyone else but me to understand

I think it's kinda cute....go for it, he'll probably be on this site.
Ther are some nice looking people owning herps, few and far between..oops should I have written that, I was actually just thinking it...
I know a hot herp chick...Miss Croft just ask her...ummmm him!!!;)

no seee thats the thing when u in public u always see people but after abit you just forget about it but i just keep thinking who the hell was this guy anyway i dont expect anyone else but me to understand

I understand. I understand completely. I only wish i could help you find him. If i knew who he was i would tell you.

I think i've seen the guy , i'm serious though i was volunteering and i'm pretty sure he fits into the description.I saw he had a hat and a blue-ish singlet and his arms sort of stood out as he kinda had muscles .

hope this helps :lol:

.I saw he had a hat and a blue-ish singlet and his arms sort of stood out as he kinda had muscles .

Checking him out as well were you Nikki:lol::lol:

Sounds like he was to old for you, and i thought you had a thing for reptileboy anyway:lol:;)

Ben

No No! he was always walking past me and he was all out and around the show
He's all yours Spikeie want a cricket ;)

And no ;)

Last edited:
So im lost now, did you find out who he was?

it was me! kind of...mayb...although i wudnt walk round wit croc teeth on my head, sounds kinda unhygenic. haha "show us ya teeth!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back