Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
W00T:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Hatched my frist python for the season.. bloody fing took 5 months:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:...

At least I fink its a python I get the confuzments:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Anyhows heres some pics:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I was going to use 100 dolla notes for substrate IS THIS OK?:|:|:|

CHEERS BIG EARS!

Attachments

• DSCN0037.JPG
    DSCN0037.JPG
    236.5 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCN0041.JPG
    DSCN0041.JPG
    231.1 KB · Views: 163
  • DSCN0044.JPG
    DSCN0044.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCN0046.JPG
    DSCN0046.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 184
I believe thats a Spotted python(?) also, I'll buy that enclosure, and the substrate for... $20?

W00T:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Hatched my frist python for the season.. bloody fing took 5 months:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:...

At least I fink its a python I get the confuzments:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Anyhows heres some pics:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I was going to use 100 dolla notes for substrate IS THIS OK?:|:|:|

CHEERS BIG EARS!

I prefer $10,00 cheques for substrate, but if you want to go the poor mans way..

Your substrate is contaiminated. You have to send it to me so I can sanitise it. You probably wont get it back as it looks too far gone though :)

Your substrate is contaiminated. You have to send it to me so I can sanitise it. You probably wont get it back as it looks too far gone though :)
Don't listen, its another cameroon scam man!

I think my substrate looks better to be honest.

hatchypython.jpg

Not sure about the snake.

But the substrate is called extension for small p%nis!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back