Have you had a good year (2009) ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grannieannie

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I wish everyone a very happy 2010, but am wondering if you've enjoyed 2009 ??

I've had a lovely year, the highlight was visiting my dear new friends in Adelaide in June, absolutely magnificent fun time. Dipcdame is an extraordinary lady and so are her family and friends, I have wonderful memories that will last me a life time.:p

But of course if I hadn't bought my beautiful "BARRIE" (stimmie) in March I wouldn't be on this site now and wouldn't have met my new friends.

I'm looking forward to 2010 because we hope to move into a retirement village and start a new phase in our lives which we're looking forward to.

Cheers to you all,

Annie :D

haha, yeah 09 has been good, 2010 will b better tho. have fun in ur retirement village.

Will

oh grannieannie, its so good to hear that you had a wonderfull year!i had a good year too,had my second beautifull little boy in august, got airconditioning (hehehe) bought my snake in my may... and lots of other good stuff in between. have had a few negatives happen too but thats all relative and im still smiling :D may many good things come your way in 2010 and have an excellent christmas!! xx

I have had the opposite & i'm so hoping next years better, all though there have been a few good things happen they are all out weighed by the bad things which are just too sad too mention here. I'm glad for those of you that had a great 2009 but I for one will be happy to see the end of it;) Come on 2010

My 2009 was pretty mediocre. Actually it was pretty crap, I pretty much destroyed my future. But hey, it can only get better right?

Now my only dilemma is deciding whether to call next year "twenty-ten" or "two thousand and ten"

My 2009 was pretty mediocre. Actually it was pretty crap, I pretty much destroyed my future. But hey, it can only get better right?

Now my only dilemma is deciding whether to call next year "twenty-ten" or "two thousand and ten"

Sweetheart....if one future is destroyed as you believe....then create a new one for yourself......life can take many different directions.........good luck in 2010 xx

2009 was pretty crap.. up and down.
hopefully next year is better!

Good year for me. Loving my job. Bought our old business back and getting it ready for a bumper 2010. Great wife and kids - what more could a bloke ask for?

worst thing in the world happened to me ... i got married

agree with ravan...yr has been up n down(esp from Nov onwards) here's hoping '10 gets bak to somewhere near normal....beta would be great...but i'll take normal

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 2009, the year I'll always remember as the one we were visited by this crazy Westerner who proved to be more off the rails than ANY of us poor souls here in Adelaide!!!! LOL WHAT a year!!! All hail to you GrannieAnnie, and to everyone, have a fantastic Christmas and a Very happy, AND SAFE New Year!

Meh, can't complain about next year anyway next year has to be easier because you know how the saying goes, what don't kill you makes you stronger

2009 was pretty crap.. up and down.
hopefully next year is better!
i'm with raven on this. bring on 2010, i got sick and tired of 09 ages ago. and i think i'll go with two thousand and ten. ;)

I cant complain really, The year bought me a new hip and 2010 is going to bring my second one,
I hope you enjoy Christmas Grannieannie, along with the rest of you all. And I hope you all have a terrific new year

Started 2009 in the ****.... Lost my job etc etc.

Managed to Crawl my way back to where I thought would put me in a good position to make 2010 better... Got me a phone call yesterday to say after xmas I don't have a job....

Looks like I've got some more crawlin' to do....

Started 2009 in the ****.... Lost my job etc etc.

Managed to Crawl my way back to where I thought would put me in a good position to make 2010 better... Got me a phone call yesterday to say after xmas I don't have a job....

Looks like I've got some more crawlin' to do....

Crawlin ain't easy baby.....but at least you can move forward, inch by inch, that's better than not movin at all........good luck xxx

2009?!? well I am happy the year is almost over its been woefull, seems like I only worked half the year, came close to loosing my house and everything else so yea bring on 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back