Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grannieannie

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what your hopes and dreams and plans are for the coming year.....

For me, I hope to sell my home soon and move into a retirement village. We've already had a couple of people look at the house and it's only been on the market 3 weeks.

Of course I also hope for continued good health for my friends and family, and I wish all of you and those you love, health and happiness in 2010.

Cheers, Annie :p

Watching my baby grand-daughter take her first steps and start talking, getting my garden plans started, taking part in some open mic sessions, finding a nice male Stimsons or platinum spotted python to add to the collection... and of course it goes without saying... world peace! ;)

To find a coastal carpet python over 12ft long:)
And also hope for a happy and safe 2010.

TIM.

I'm looking forward to riding my Triumph to Darwin on a road trip with my mates in August.

2010? Plan to stay alive preferably, not being alive in a bitch of a thing.

I plan to try and pay off as much of my credit cards as possible and I've already made a really good start so I've just got to keep it up now.

Looking forward to the Olympics being over, it's made things a bit of mess here.

I hope my friend gets his snake back - he sold it when he moved, but he's back now and will take it back if can find a place that allows reptiles. I look forward to seeing my snakes grow (except my huge fatty, who I hope STOPS growing).

Oh, I just remembered, I'm off to Borneo soon so I hope I find heaps of critters and get some good photos.... and my kids don't get killed by a rogue elephant...

haha jason...ur taking them with you??

I dont hope for anything, if you dont hope you cant get dissapointed..i really dont like dissapointment
Oh, i hope for a puppy..pretty sure that will end in dissapointment though

to give up smokeing (AGAIN) and finish the stimsons room (buy 12 more) and finish a few zoo type tanks im building for displaying in my lounge room

My 21st and my dads 50th on the same day so hopefully we'll be going to vietnam or something!
and to move out of the city and get a job I don't hate would be nice

Jason I'm sure your kids will have a great time once they're there, if not you can always exchange them for some poor borneon children.

I plan to try and pay off as much of my credit cards as possible and I've already made a really good start so I've just got to keep it up now.

I managed to do it earlier this year and it is a great feeling. Both GE and Citibank accepted offers that were about 75% of the debt which saved me heaps. Good luck!

hopefully getting my bearded dragons to sucessfully breed, and maybe getting a Bredli for chirstmas :D
getting into the school gymkana would be good, and seeing more of a certain retired race horse i fell inlove with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back