Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to do it earlier this year and it is a great feeling. Both GE and Citibank accepted offers that were about 75% of the debt which saved me heaps. Good luck!
and did u distroy the paid off credit cards so u cant use them again and rack up bills?

i did when i paid mine off [ over a year ago] and went and got a visa debt card - cause them im only spending MY money ;)
as for me 2010
i want to get a female bhp for my male , and buy a GTP :)

and did u distroy the paid off credit cards so u cant use them again and rack up bills?

i did when i paid mine off [ over a year ago] and went and got a visa debt card - cause them im only spending MY money ;)
as for me 2010
i want to get a female bhp for my male , and buy a GTP :)

I kept one $500 55 day interest free card from my "proper" bank, plus a Visa debit card from them. It is a great feeling going from being $12K in debt down to $500!

Release Album Number 4
Aussie Tour
Watch my daughter like a hawk.
Get these Bredli to get their sexy on.
Buy a house.
Sell the Porsche, buy an EH.
Stick more skulls on the Harley.
Stop spending a grand a week on herps.

I just booked flights to Sydney for Wild Expo, so I am looking forward to that (especially since I didn't think we would be able make it at all!)

Also finally getting my license before my L's expire, and getting a Mazda 2 in "spirited green".

My first big hopes are to hatch out my intergrade's eggs. Praying that I can get them through incubation without any dramas and watch them little noses poke out of the shells mid-February :D Then the next hope is that they will all be good little children and eat their dinner.

2nd January am heading to Taronga Zoo - first time in 15 years so I can't wait. Hope the weather will be nice.

I kept one $500 55 day interest free card from my "proper" bank, plus a Visa debit card from them. It is a great feeling going from being $12K in debt down to $500!
i bet its a great feeling not having a 12k debt hanging over ya head .

Sell the Porsche, buy an EH.

The Porsche might be the cheaper option :lol: Have you seen the price of EH's recently?
Can't believe I had one 15yrs ago and sold it for peanuts :cry:......had a once Combi too, bought it for $500.....sold it for $600...:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back