Have You lost a snake around Brisbane?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a good result for the lost GREEN TREE PYTHON. See message below

Can you give Cracks and message for me. The snake my son rescued has been returned to the owner thanks to his good ideas. A very nice young lady was the owner whose house went under in the floods. She had got several of her snakes out in boxes and this one likes getting out of things and managed to get out and decided to go exploring. The young lady was crushed to have lost him but then over the moon to have got him back. My son is allowed "visitation" rights as he became quite attached to the snake. Thank you Cracks for the help!!

very happy that now the young lady has got her very precious snake back.

Well a good result for the lost GREEN TREE PYTHON. See message below

Can you give Cracks and message for me. The snake my son rescued has been returned to the owner thanks to his good ideas. A very nice young lady was the owner whose house went under in the floods. She had got several of her snakes out in boxes and this one likes getting out of things and managed to get out and decided to go exploring. The young lady was crushed to have lost him but then over the moon to have got him back. My son is allowed "visitation" rights as he became quite attached to the snake. Thank you Cracks for the help!!

very happy that now the young lady has got her very precious snake back.

Nice one, Cracks.

Nice cracks, good to see the old APS crew, doing the right thing for the site....Have a great weekend mate and well done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back