Have you spoilt yourself this Christmas?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I remember back in the day (10-ish years) when I would always hear mum say, I just bought myself this or say "I am going to spoil myself" And dad would always say, "christmas is just a week away"

I never understood how some one could buy themselves a present for Christmas. Then I got money.

So this year for the first time I have "spoilt" myself. And purchased a PS3 for a chrissy gift. The fact that I have already opened it and completed one of the games is not important. It is still "A gift for myself for christmas"

Have you spoilt yourself this Chrissy? If so what did you get?

I have it on good authority that Santa got me a bottle of Obsession by Calvin Klein........ does that count?

i went shopping today and spent a nice big wad of cash on clothes and jewelery for myself :p also bought a few unneccisarry items in each shop i walked into lol

I just bought myself a croc for christmas

I went mad spoiling myself this Xmas... I bought myself a new reptile enclosure, 3 new snakes, 42" LCD TV, perfume and new bed linen. I spend all my money during the year on the kids so this was MY year lol

I actually forgot myself this year but I had so much fun spoiling my kids:DCome on tomorrow

my treat is a hypo coastal for xmas get him/her in jan or feb.very very excited

G'day mate,

My Christmas presents were all business related...some new racks for the snakes, and 5 new Canungra locality Death Adders. But if I didn't spend money on reptiles...what else would I spend it on?

I just spent about 2 and abit grand on tyres and rims for my ute at my cost. Got to love a father in Law (girlfriends dad) that owns a massive 4x4 and tyre store!!

We always buy ourselves some treesnakes for xmas.. This year we have some blueys (gts) on their way, and we are also buying ourselves a portable air con.. (to share with the snakes)

We also usually do the sales after xmas, and see what belated xmas pressies we can get ourselves!

I just purchased my favourite all time Aussie Bushman DVD series... yep that's right.. I bought the COMPLETE set of Russell Coight's All Aussie Adventures!

And it comes with extras too:

Plus ! Special Features !
* Copyright warning
*Eucalypt scented menus
*Directors commentary (avaialble in Danish only)
* The words "Special Features" used on the case

It's called:

"The Whole Kit And Kaboodle"

But carries this message:

*Does not contain actual kit or kaboodle

hubby got me a spotted python, a camera, the promise of a new tattoo and a house which we move into in 2 weeks so i dont feel the need to spoil myself this year for a change, i usually miss out but not this year :)

I wait for boxing day for the serious spoiling! Then the fun begins! :D :D :D

two macleay river turtles, another four beardies, 4 central netted dragons, three gecko's and .... what ever else comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back