Have you spoilt yourself this Christmas?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My x-mas is good so far.. I've gotten some money already.. more money tomororw/reptiles MORE money boxing day when I see my dads family.

HAHA, are you counting those beardies of MINE LOL :lol:

two macleay river turtles, another four beardies, 4 central netted dragons, three gecko's and .... what ever else comes up.

I guess i did spoil myself this year.
A few pink eyed darwins and one of those snakes that has a recessive gene :p

a 10 tub rack, a few herp posters from steve bullock. wont be getting either of them for another few weeks though. so I wont be getting anything tomorrow, still excited though. all the food.... I love food :lol: we got crab, lobster, oysters, prawns, a turkey breast, a leg of ham, lots of different cheeses, sausages, bacon, eggs, hash browns, lollies, chocolates.... the list goes on, I am gonna be so fat after tommorow (fatter :lol:)

I have definately spoilt myself, got this SWEET AS Gecko Rack, Some expensive booze, some awesome herp books, some herp equipment that has already come in handy... Have ordered 4 or 5 pairs of geckos to go in my gecko rack... Plus a couple of beardies (to go elsewhere)... kinda went overboard this year! LOL! Have also got an expensive New yrs pressie arranged for myself too... haha need to work my butt off to pay for it all LOL! But definately worth every cent! CANT WAIT for my geckos to arrive... Hahahaha must definately be overcompensating for a pretty crap year with all the stuff I have bought myself LOL! Definately a bit of a bender/splurge I went on! But SO worth the excitement!

Getting my first snake this christmas, I put in some money and my mum paid the rest. :]

I got my van back!! After 2 1/2 months of repairs( & $1057 worth of parts) I drove it home tonight. Now THAT'S a great Christmas present! ( And one of the best mates a girl could wish for......luvs ya John XXXX) Merry Christmas everyone XXX!

i bought my partner and myself flights and tickets to see the v8's in Townsville in July - my best friend lives up there and we can't wait!

booze and more booze can never have to much booze over chismass:rolleyes: :lol:

I bought myself one $200 roller skate (my boyf bought the other), a set of outdoor wheels and a helmet. whoo hooo !

(.... and lots of pressies for the kidlets)

Lizzie

After what I've spent lately, I really need to stay away from the shops for a while. :lol:

Although with the sales and the $280 worth of gift vouchers that I had, I didn't spend too much of my own money.

I've bought myself:

8 pce Dinner Setting
6 x Gold/Silver Placemats
6 x Black/bronze Placemats
Bathrobe
2 x Cushions
DVD Player
Digital STB
Red Door Perfume
Chocolate Fondue Set
Gift set with 4 BBQ Seasoning Grinders in a holder
Gift set with Ceramic Oil Dispenser and matching
Gift set with Ceramic Garlic Storer and Crusher
2 x Pink CD's
Kings of Leon CD
Disturbia DVD
Patricia Cornwall's new book
Dress
3 x Necklaces
Brackelet
3 x hairbands
2 x Lip Gloss

I think that's it...lol

After what I've spent lately, I really need to stay away from the shops for a while. :lol:

Although with the sales and the $280 worth of gift vouchers that I had, I didn't spend too much of my own money.

I've bought myself:

8 pce Dinner Setting
Bathrobe
2 x Cushions
DVD Player
Digital STB
Red Door Perfume
Chocolate Fondue Set
2 x Pink CD's
Kings of Leon CD
Disturbia DVD
Dress
3 x Necklaces
Brackelet
3 x hairbands
2 x Lip Gloss

I think that's it...lol
you need a good talkin to :D

i got myself a new punching bag... which only can mean that im gettin back into muay thai as soon as my knee heals.... love it....

I've bought myself:

8 pce Dinner Setting
Bathrobe
2 x Cushions
DVD Player
Digital STB
Red Door Perfume
Chocolate Fondue Set
2 x Pink CD's
Kings of Leon CD
Disturbia DVD
Dress
3 x Necklaces
Brackelet
3 x hairbands
2 x Lip Gloss

I think that's it...lol

Just worked out that I only spent $240 of my own money on all the stuff I bought and considering that I got that $1000 from the government and we were meant to spend it all, I think I did pretty well. I actually kept back $200 of that money and I used the other to pay off a credit card, which might not help Australia's economy too much, but it sure helps mine...lol

We decided to spoil ourselves with a new Pentax K20D DSLR ,.
,....now I just need to figure out how to use the dam thing ;)

bought a house for christmas, which means for easter i can buy myself some more reps.. lol

who said only xmass is prezzy time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back