He is still at it

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have heard of this guy on this site and many others way to many times. heard he gave a guy a cheque and was all dressed up looked like a rich bussiness man so bloke did not doubt him and gave him the snakes and the cheque bounced and guy took off with snakes. he has also ripped people off buy saying the money is transfered and gets on the phone with his bank, except its his wife and she will tell you she is from the bank and that the money has been transfered to your account. and he takes off with your snakes.

needs to be gassed and feed to a snake the slim ball

Last edited:
Seems to come down to COLD HARD CASH on pick up or no delivery until fund transfer is completed and confirmed by your own bank. It's a shame that it has to come to that but there are crooks in all walks of life and if your snakes and the $$$ are valuable enough you have to take the cynical safe stand.

Is there any update from the investigating officer as to any progress being made?

i am tryin to do everybody in the reptile trade a favour, i have spent a small fortune trackin this guy down, i gave details once before they were removed because of police investigation,

This guy steals reptiles, steals photos from other sites and sells interstate, picks up snakes from airport never delivers, pretends to be from DERM, a teachers aid,or a lab tech, orders big from pet shops, under those pretencesand never pays. this guy is real smooth,and believable been doin it for a long time, so please if you got nothin good to add to the post dont bother, this is a public service,i dont want others to get ripped of, as for me sold him two womas didnt pay.

Ok no worries Nick, the only reason I have wanted to know the details so badly is the simple fact that normal people most dont hand over snakes without confirmation of payment, if you had some form of confirmation then I wanted to know what it was so the same could not happen to me or others.

So you're supposed to pay before the animal is sent? To make sure the seller doesn't get ripped off, what if you paythen the seller doesn't send? Is there a way to protect the buyer? Haha I'm gonna feel like an idiot if there is an obvious answer that I missed

Obvious Answer:

DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND ONLY DEAL WITH REPUTABLE BREEDERS...End of Story

Last edited:
Obvious Answer:

DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND ONLY DEAL WITH REPUTABLE BREEDERS...End of Story

I was reading, I think in the stolen woma pair thread, about someone on aps, who was apparently well rated in the market place feedback etc who did the dirty. So not really end of story, and how does one become reputable unless people are willing to buy from them? Also no need to yell I'm right here.

And cheers Zsa Zsa, that makes some sense. But how does the bank know there was goods involved? And not just money

Last edited:
I swear i know his face!! and his wife!! but i cant picture where from and its bugging me

So you're supposed to pay before the animal is sent? To make sure the seller doesn't get ripped off, what if you paythen the seller doesn't send? Is there a way to protect the buyer? Haha I'm gonna feel like an idiot if there is an obvious answer that I missed

Risk you have to take sometimes, especially for the hard to source animals but I would be very cautious freighting anything of anyone I didn't know personally or a friend couldn't vouch for.

And cheers Zsa Zsa, that makes some sense. But how does the bank know there was goods involved? And not just money

The bank does an investigation and will ask for written/verbal evidence if you have it. Phone records, e-mails, text messages etc. They will contact the receiver and ask what the money was for and their side of the story until they figure out what's going on. Been through it before, it's a headf*^* but it will be resolved eventually. Not worth it for under $100 though ;)

If you have he's address go and sort it out, not saying you should take to his legs with a baseball bat but if it was me I most certainly would see that he couldn't walk for a while and he couldn't talk with a mouth full of broken teeth. But you shouldn't do it and I am not saying you should so don't infringe me.

I had to do it once, I provided the bank with all the correspondance etc and they sorted it for me. Still a crappy feeling and left me triple checking all internet buying I did after that.

iv been warned about him hes a real baddie, very convincing bloke from what i hear.

What a pair of dillbags, let's hope they do over somebody who has a really short fuse and isn't afraid to get in some baseball practice with a pair of knee caps. Personally I have never had anything like this happen to me, I'm so lucky my supplier makes house calls........sweeeeeeeeeet! Maybe these two need to spend some face time with sweet lady brick. I'll keep an eye out.

If you have he's address go and sort it out, not saying you should take to his legs with a baseball bat but if it was me I most certainly would see that he couldn't walk for a while and he couldn't talk with a mouth full of broken teeth. But you shouldn't do it and I am not saying you should so don't infringe me.

Ruthless!!!! im not gettin on your bad side!!!! lol :)

If you pay first you can raise a dispute with your bank for goods/services not provided.

+1
You only have to tell your bank you don't remember that transaction and want to know who's the beneficiary, your bank will withdraw the funds sent and credit back into your account!

It happened to me twice...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What stops douche bags paying for snakes via bank deposit, collecting them, then calling the bank and getting funds reversed and claiming they never got the snake?

Last edited by a moderator:
ZsaZsaGaboa , not doubting what your saying but have you ever been through a dispute like this , only ask because when i ordered a heap of goods from a guy over the net which never came and contact with him stopped , i went to the bank to see what they could do to help , they told me that i had to go to the department of fair trades to get my money back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back