Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just a really big echidna corpse by the sound of it. You must have a long hose :)

the cops are not going to do jack. I had a guy flogging crap out of my ute a few nites a week for two weeks the cops took all my details and never heard back from them. I even had camera footage of the guy taking crap out of my ute. so in the second week i waited for this bloke and i chased him shooting a nail gun at him, this person never returned and i have never seen him again.

Theft is a bit different. I once had stuff stolen out of a hotel room I wad staying at with my family. The cops did nothing about it. Stolen items are hard to trace whereas a money trail isn't as hard, especially if this person has ripped off a few people.

Lets keep the thread on topic guys and not turn it into a slanging match against the cops.

Hey Greg, Ill be down in Coomera tomorrow afternoon so PM me his name and address and Ill check it out .. Not saying I will knock on doors but I have friends in the area with herps so they might know something.

Lets keep the thread on topic guys and not turn it into a slanging match against the cops.

I just reread my post. I didn't mean for it to sound negative towards the cops. I have the utmost respect for what they do. I definitely could not do their job. What I meant was they did nothing because their was nothing for them to do. It is very unlikely they could have recovered our stolen items. Plus it was a bunch of kids that did it, some of which did eventually get caught.

Greggles, I can't believe some of the lowlifes out there. I hope the person who ripped you off is caught or it is a misunderstanding and you end up with a beautiful GTP.

He's just a really big echidna corpse by the sound of it. You must have a long hose :)

It was the best ever feeling I was so sick of being robbed and later seeing the footage of what happened. i have that much footage of peolpe flogging crap i think i could have a full segment of today tonite. Hopefully it works out well for greggles as i know what he is going thru its the worst feeling ever......

- - - Updated - - -

It was the best ever feeling I was so sick of being robbed and later seeing the footage of what happened. i have that much footage of peolpe flogging crap i think i could have a full segment of today tonite. Hopefully it works out well for greggles as i know what he is going thru its the worst feeling ever......

Greggles, I can't believe some of the lowlifes out there. I hope the person who ripped you off is caught or it is a misunderstanding and you end up with a beautiful GTP.

I know right! Such low lives it really upsets me they are in our hobby. And it's a green tree snake/ common tree snake green phase Dendrelaphis punctulata not a green tree python.If it was a gtp I would be even more careful for what try are worth and prob wait for one to pop up in Sydney as they do from time to time.. Gts are harder to come by in my opinion cheaper though :)

Ok soooooo...

Crime stoppers tell you to contact scam watch, a government organization that monitors scams etc. they are only open Monday to Friday so will call them Monday and Check out there website www.scamwatch.gov.au

Because its a fraud claim i am unable to report it to the police over the phone and have to go into a local station and fill in some forms. Will do this ASAP.

Just got off the phone to st george and they took all my details and are applying for a "recall". The gentlemen on the phone said that if it is deemed as fraud that the money will be returned into my account(not sure if that's true?) This takes upto 4-6 weeks..

Fingers crossed every one.

I hope it all works out and you get your money back at the very least! Good luck.

Accidently duplicated post sorry.

Thanks mad. I will be sure to inform you all of what happens.

What I do is one for when it comes to reputable breeder and if not advise payment by PayPal as doing this gives you some protection if things go pair shaped

Hey Greggles you are covered for anything through paypal its the transactions your covered for not the product you lodge a dispute if not resolved then you lodge your claim its all good. Any more news yet mate and yeah no matter how many times you do something with no problem you will generally get caught out. MURPHY'S LAW..!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Hey Greggles you are covered for anything through paypal its the transactions your covered for not the product you lodge a dispute if not resolved then you lodge your claim its all good. Any more news yet mate and yeah no matter how many times you do something with no problem you will generally get caught out. MURPHY'S LAW..!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Good to know smiley.. Definitely did ask to do PayPal but he apparently didn't have it.. Although I've used direct deposit before with no dramas.. Unfortunately we sometimes jut have to trust people.. And in this day and age that's seems to be getting harder n harder to do.

Good to know smiley.. Definitely did ask to do PayPal but he apparently didn't have it.. Although I've used direct deposit before with no dramas.. Unfortunately we sometimes jut have to trust people.. And in this day and age that's seems to be getting harder n harder to do.
I buy everything through paypal,never do the credit card thing or direct deposit

if more people were trustworthy like me and you mate our hobby would be just that little bit better and whoever did this to you mate they will get what's coming in time Karma is nasty lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:
if more people were trustworthy like me and you mate our hobby would be just that little bit better and whoever did this to you mate they will get what's coming in time Karma is a nasty bill llol :D

Yeah I know! Ur a good man smiley.. P.s the gts is going well n eating pinky rats no problem :) except he's gonna be lonely untill I can find a female for him that's not a scam... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back