Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you PM me the name as well? I do look at gumtree too, I just want to be careful!

No colubrid breeders of any merit sell on gumtree..for future reference. Hope it all works out for you, don't give up, they're an awesome animal to own.

Is it the same seller trying to sell a really tame caramel at the moment.

No colubrid breeders of any merit sell on gumtree..for future reference. Hope it all works out for you, don't give up, they're an awesome animal to own.

I know this and I know Afew of the breeders.. This was a guy apparently selling a one off.. Would of been great girlfriend for my male. :(

Will send pms of his details now

thank you for posting this as a warning to others. the support and advice on this forum is so encouraging.

i think if there is someone trying to scam us for snakes or other reptiles we should be able to contact APS so they can alert us members to these scams

this happend to me with a Southern angle headed dragon (female) and after 2 weeks of threats im reporting him to the cops tomorrow

this happend to me with a Southern angle headed dragon (female) and after 2 weeks of threats im reporting him to the cops tomorrow

Yeah I'll be calling police, crime stoppers and fair trading soon aswell

I think if it is a proven scam the mods should allow naming and shaming,no hiding behind rules

No, please don't. We don't make the rules, but we are entrusted to enforce them, in the public forums.

I think if it is a proven scam the mods should allow naming and shaming,no hiding behind rules
There's an old saying of innocent until proven guilty. The mods cannot act on assumptions and as such work off guidelines like, "No Name and Shame" as well as others.

There's an old saying of innocent until proven guilty. The mods cannot act on assumptions and as such work off guidelines like, "No Name and Shame" as well as others.

Good to hear from u sniper cap although I'm not happy I do agree with u n mods wouldn't be able to regulate whether its a real scam or not etc..

P.s still haven't had a chance to grab that vibrating food dish for my bts! Can u pm me where u go urs from?

Cheers

Now wonder rep sales have declined in the past years... Stuff like this just makes buyers steer clear from purchasing online or anything that's not a face to face transaction.

Really hope things get sorted for you, and karma gets to him.

Please pm details mate

Cools

Hey smiley,

Yeah I asked if he had Paypal and the answer was no :( ... I've purchased Afew of my other snakes from interstate through direct deposit with out problems though.

Anyway any one figure out if we are covered for live animals through PayPal. Some one earlier I'm this thread mentioned we weren't?

I think the title of this thread is wrong. I don't believe that you having met all requirements at your end of the transaction to the best of your ability and in good faith, is anything to be embarrassed about. Far from it, in fact.

It is a shame that situations like this occur far too often these days, but I guess that is the world we live in today. Hopefully threads like this are able to make more people aware that transactions over the internet (or even print) don't always go as desired, and to be extra vigilant when partaking in any such activities.

Still hoping this ends well for you, Greg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back