Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoadz

Reaction score
Hello everybody new to site and internet for that matter!Adam is my name and I am mostly into geckos,nephrurus actually,would like to speak with other gecko freaks if any out there,most people on site seem to be into snakes and thats cool,I also keep womas,bhp's and stimmys. I love all reptiles and also have an interest in venemous.:)

I dont have any geckos except in the wood pile.Welcome aboard you will find this site very imformative.

Welcome, fellow gecko freak!

What species of gecko do you keep (is that a Laevissimus in your avatar- one of yours?) And, of course, pics are a must :p

welsome to the site adam, i have 2 pilbar knob tails and 2 marbled velvet geckos.

Welcome Adam! I've had a look at your piccies in the gallery and it looks like you have a spiffy collection!

I keep a couple of Levis Levis, a few Pilbarensis, and a beaut Central Netted Dragon named Billy to keep me entertained while the gex are sleeping :p

I hope you realise that now we know you have such wonderful creatures, you are required to post at least a dozen pics with every post you make ;) (just kidding, but trust me, everyone here looooves pics!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back