Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightFury

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Not actually new here, made an account a few years back, wish I knew then what I know now (looking back over it feel rather stupid and embarrassed at my lack of knowledge). Thought I'd say hi and join back in, have been lurking around the past few months (more like a year), looking at the recent herp discussion and DIY threads. Got some inspiration from these and have almost completed my second enclosure (with homemade hides and stuff) I own a 1 and half year old Black headed python and a 6 month old stimson python.
So anyways, hi all :)

hello and welcome be sure to post up some pics

Here are some pictures, two of my stimson python (Felix) and two of my black headed python (Night Fury) the pictures are a few months old though (first pic of Night Fury is more recent, last couple months, but the one where he's on the floor is back when I first got him at 6 months), and that was the first enclosure I did. It was just a cabinet, which I added vents into, painted with grout and sealed, created the pyramid and watering bowl out of foam and then grouted and sealed, and installed the heat light with a homemade light cage.
Not the best picture of the enclosure (took on my phone), but he has now grown bigger and I'm getting close to completing his second enclosure (much larger, hopefully big enough for him for when he's fully grown) and Felix will eventually move into the old Egyptian style one (will put in some branches and vines to spice it up.)
As for the little pieces on the pyramid and around the floor, they are small skulls I purchased at gone bonkers (just in case anyone wasn't sure what they were)

Attachments

• IMG_2067.jpg
    IMG_2067.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2075.jpg
    IMG_2075.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_20130206_163725.jpg
    IMG_20130206_163725.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1581.jpg
    IMG_1581.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20130109_172819.jpg
    IMG_20130109_172819.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
he is of Broome locality, I think I either bought him from a user here or from a breeder I found through gumtree, can't remember, but he had quite a nice collection of vens as well.

Wow nice pair of snakes, thanks for sharing, love the BHP, my favourite python species.
Agreed with andynic07, the stimsons is very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back