Hello (few pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow bargain purchace then hehe I've payed up to $850 for one of mine lol but I also picked medusa up as a yearling for only $150 4 years ago.

trying to have a chomp
Goanamouth.jpg

thank god my little guy hasnt tried to bite me though little being the key word i dont think he would do much damage at this stage.
Did you sell your monitor?

monitors i had a breeding trio of the scalaris, group of 5 tristis tristis, 2 ackies various moves accross states ment i had to sell my whole collection twice, i am however here to stay now although im focusing on snakes for awhile i will most likely get some more monitors and geckos

yeh i have a sporadic sort of collection but im thinking of moving back to sydney at the end of the year but i dont want to give up my collection so we'll see...

You don't have to give up your collection to move states (unless your moving to WA).

the problem is my storrs monitor is classified as class 2 in sydney class 1 in qld but im glad i dont have to give up my children lol

how long have you been keeping reps Tamara? if your 19 and had a licence for 2yrs you should be able to get advanced class quite easily here in NSW

the problem is my storrs monitor is classified as class 2 in sydney class 1 in qld but im glad i dont have to give up my children lol

how long have you been keeping reps Tamara? if your 19 and had a licence for 2yrs you should be able to get advanced class quite easily here in NSW

If you've already got it on licence here in QLD you should be able to get it onto licence in NSW, NPWS can make exceptions for things like that.

thanks for the help i emailed them and all i have to do is fill out the froms a few weeks before i move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back