Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is bob the coastal. he is almost 12 months old. and he his my baby :D :D

Look I'm not trying to be nasty here but why post a huge out of focus photo that can barely be recognised as a snake ?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you have to go out and spend a grand on a camera but surely anyone can see when a photo is seriously out of focus ?
It is far better just to take another photo, oh and resize it. ;-)

Nice Bob, its great to see you are so happy about your baby.
Now, so that more people appreciate your baby, try downloading a freeware paintshop pro or such like program, reduce the size of your image to about 300pixels across, and to 72dpi, suitable for web. And even though you are keen to show ALL your photos (because you are obviously a very proud dad), just pick the best ones! Cheers and enjoy!

Houston, we have a problem.

Welcome Bob, i hope you enoy your stay. :)

SOME APS MEMBERS IMO ARE FULL OF ****. HELPFUL HINTS ARE MORE APPREICIATED THAN YOUR BULLSHIT COMMENTS. DO YOU ALL THINK THAT YOUR BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE. I THINK NOT!
HOW DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO CONTINUE THIS HOBBY WHEN ALL THIS SITE DOES IS PISS PEOPLE OFF. THANKS TO THE MEMBERS WHO ARE HERE TO PASS ON THEIR KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT THE BULLSHIT THAT GOES WITH IT. I SHOULD FEED YOU ALL TO MY 14FT OENPELLI

WOW, a 14 foot Oenpelli, nice. Is it male or female ?

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. No need to shout. I don't think that there is one person who has not tried to assist you in one way or another. You did post the big pics not us. People are not having a go but trying to help you for next time. With an attitude like that you'd be lucky to get any assistance whatsoever next time. JMO

WOW what a strong reply, i didnt think anyone was saying they were better than anyone else.

Maybe you should read them again, i thought it was ADVICE

:shock: :shock: Quite a few censored words in there mate at least your honest :lol: , Honesty is really great sometimes :wink: :lol:

i like your coastal not bad looking little fella, :lol:

oh and mind my ignorance but what is an Oenpelli your threatening fellow members with :?:

:shock: oh so like a scrubby :wink: , well then thats one man we should really leave alone :idea:

HERE'S SOME STRONG WORDS FOR YOU BOB....PULL YOUR [CENSORED] HEAD IN. EVERYONE HERE IS HERE TO HELP SO DON'T CONFUSE SARCASM WITH PEOPLE [CENSORED] YOU OFF.

GET YOU HELP FROM A BOOK NEXT TIME.

Is it possible to have an automated feature of the site which deletes uploaded pictures which are beyond a reasonable size? I like big pictures, 1200 pixels wide is completely fine by me, but this sort of thing is just silly. Minimising an out of focus picture will make it look heaps better anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back