Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OuZo said:
Sorry, I've been away, what have I missed ?

Look I'm not trying to be nasty here but just shut the hell up ok? :lol:

Yeah boa, you’re being rude…….. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: well i thought this thread would be gooone by now maybe a little longer and it may very well be :D

Boa look at what you have started!!! You should be ashamed of yourself!!! :lol:

Kail7 who's the idiot???? Maybe someone should pull their head in, but whoooooooo? :wink:

I'm just going to leave the room for a minute and then come back in and when I come back in I want everything to be back to normal, OK children ? I'm not trying to be nasty.

How much more normal could you get than an hysterical overreaction? :shock:

Oenpelli eh....impressive...and it's a big one....gosh darn it I'm blushing....

thanks for keeping me entertained on an otherwise very tedious day at work guys :lol: :lol:

And Bob, if you're still around, welcome to the site! :roll: :)

RE: Why

Bob Geldof and the Boomtown Rats sang a song once!!! What was it called again Bob and Kali?? 8)

Yeah Boa, where do you get off? LOL :lol:

Oops, i better watch myself, Kali7 may come in here and call me an idiot again.

I'm probably headed the right way for a smacked bottom too.

Mmm, well I'm a non Australian and it didn't come across like that to me. :wink:
As for the 'ribbing' the English and Australians are well known for it, Americans don't seem to get it though.
In all honesty (not sure how you will interpret that ) there was no malice or nastiness at all in my post but I guess it's down to the individual to read into it whatever they will.

Kali7 said:
really? To a non Australian it comes across as arrogant, and self-righteous. "surely anyone can see......." oh pleaaaase!

and not to mentiona all the before and after ribbing..... some of that is downright nasty.... IMO its far worse to make yourself a hero by putting someone down, than bob's response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back